Good time for Craiglists right now?

Alpinemaps

Good deals sit on my local marketplace, I guess you guys must be fighting each other for them if they go that fast.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Same with my local area. The really good Lego deals are gone in about a day. Once, there was a great deal for several Batman I sets along with some Indiana Jones sets all for $50. The ad sat there for a day until someone bought it. Other somewhat decent deals like retired sets for about half their value sit for a while until someone buys them or the ad is taken down.

ny run ins  with the CL Robin Hood lately? or has someone taken them out

Nope. Not that I am aware of. Usually someone else buys the sets after a while. Never saw anyone relist their lot with a higher price. I missed that Batman/Indiana Jones lot by a couple hours. I guess someone beat me to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I live by Portland Oregon which might I remind you is a pretty big city and there is literally NO ONE that wants to buy my sets which are all lower than $100. all are also from 1990-1994. I think that those are fairly reasonable prices for what my sets are. It really tics me off because I need the money so that I can get a truck. :getlost:  :mad:  :growl:  :crazysmile:  :hang:

post-34071-0-63380400-1392001932_thumb.j