NFL playoffs

chinothegeeko

Superbowl bound baby!!! I'm nervous for either the 49'ers or the Seahawks, but bring 'em on!! Suddenly we have a little bit of defense! Hmmmmm.......

Defense looked good but don't compare anything like they are gonna see with the Patriots. They were playing with 3rd stringers out there.

Lost our best defensive player left (already lost our best 2) couple minutes into the game and the only guy who could cover Demarius Thomas. Been that kind of year.

Defense looked good but don't compare anything like they are gonna see with the Patriots. They were playing with 3rd stringers out there.

Lost our best defensive player left (already lost our best 2) couple minutes into the game and the only guy who could cover Demarius Thomas. Been that kind of year.

True, however anytime you hold down Brady like they did it deserves some credit. Not to mention the run game was pedestrian. 

Broncos have had their share of injuries too. One of, if not the best LTs in the league (Clady) , Von Miller, Chris Harris, Raheem Moore, Wolfe, etc. 

Its going to be a tough game for Denver, but hard to discredit anything they did today.

• Like 1

True, however anytime you hold down Brady like they did it deserves some credit. Not to mention the run game was pedestrian. 

Broncos have had their share of injuries too. One of, if not the best LTs in the league (Clady) , Von Miller, Chris Harris, Raheem Moore, Wolfe, etc. 

Its going to be a tough game for Denver, but hard to discredit anything they did today.

Yeah - just saying they will play a much better "Team" as a unit in the superbowl. In the cold which will be interesting. 

Plus its in New Jersey. lol

Yeah yuck, worst year for a cold weather superbowl.. I am glad not to be dealing with bellicheck anymore though

Yup - wouldn't have gone either way. Screw that.

And if you are talking about Belichick in terms of being a D-bag, not sure Harbaugh or Carroll are any different.

If you are talking in terms of being a great coach, you got a point although Harbaugh could easily be there when he reaches Bill's age.

John fox isn't bad though - hes been to a superbowl - with Delhomme no less. You should automatically qualify for the hall of fame if you do that.

I'm a Ravens fan.... Who did we WInthe a sb with ahahahhabah

I am with you - but I do have to point out the following:

-- Didn't make it to the playoffs the year after - really because you blew up the team Marlins Style

-- Gave Joe "Captain Checkdown" Flacco a $120 million dollar contract after one set of 4 good games in his career crippling your teams cap situation.

-- Traded best wide receiver to Harbaughs brother's team which may end up in the super bowl

-- Doesn't look particularly great for the playoffs next year either.

I am cool with celebration - that just may be all they have at this point. Just hold on to it because its gone in a moment. Even winning 10 games for like 1 billion straight years, Patriots haven't won a super bowl in 11 years.

Agree with all of that. Boldin made flacon that money. We have a chance next year a good one by default. The rest of the division will be in dismay as well and not better off than us. The marlins next to the capitals may have the most fairweather fans in all of sports. The marlins front office is such a joke.

• Like 1

Agree with all of that. Boldin made flacon that money. We have a chance next year a good one by default. The rest of the division will be in dismay as well and not better off than us. The marlins next to the capitals may have the most fairweather fans in all of sports. The marlins front office is such a joke.

Actually good point about the division. Only other good team is Cincinatti and they have two major flaws:

Marvin Lewis

Being the Bengals.

Guest betsy805

WOW, what a nerve wracking game!  GO SEAHAWKS!  Superbowl here we come!!!  Someone in the neighborhood is even lighting off fireworks in celebration!

These are always really funny.

And Sherman's outburst is up there as one of the best in the history of Live TV. Seeing a beautiful woman like Erin Andrews completely scared for her life - and then not knowing what to ask him at all.

Reminds me of Travis Johnson back several years ago. I wish I could find a video of it. Trent Green tried tackling him after an interception and put his helmet right in Travis' knee. Knocked Trent Green unconscious. As Green was lying there motionless on the field, Travis got up and starting talking crap at his mostly-lifeless body for tackling his knees. A flag for taunting was thrown.

Some idiot reporter after the game interviewed Travis Johnson live (who was pretty close to illiterate) in which he said, and I quote: "At 12:00, you know, I had a lot of respect for Trent Green, you know what I am saying? But at 12:20... I was like '@#$@ Trent Green!!!'"

I was watching and about literally peed my pants. My friends and I didn't stop laughing for 5 straight minutes.