NFL playoffs

chinothegeeko

Whipping? A 7 point loss when we played our worst game of the season. I'll take it. Not to mention it was on a Thursday night which is a big disadvantage for a preparation focused team like Denver. They may still lose but that game was good for them. Brought them down to earth

Getting beat by a .500 team at home, when you are supposed to be world beaters is a whipping. Denver has no D, especially with the cheater Von Miller out. Peyton has trouble with the 3-4, I predict his struggles will continue today. Good luck.

I don't know how anyone who has a coach like Pete Carroll can talk about Harbaugh being whiny, but yeah, whatevs. ;-)

When your coach gets your team to the NFC Championships 3 times in his first 3 seasons... oh, wait, nevermind.

I'd rather have losing seasons than have him as coach (I kid)

I didnt care for Carroll when he was at USC but you embrace 'family' and after reading numerous articles about him and his philosphies, I wouldn't want any other coach for this group of players.

Hey, NFC trash talk aside (not that I'm not having fun  :thumbsup:  ) do you take your own photos? They're very nice, if so, tell me all your secrets, stat, and I promise to put away my voodoo doll of Pete Carroll at least until next year.

Hey yes I take 99% of my photos, a few are stock lego but I plan on changing them out soon. I use a nikon d3200 and a light box. I can share more info. about it later when it is in front of me if you'd like.  

Just make the doll quit chewing gum please

I think Patriots pull out the win in denver as Manning forces yet another late INT.

I hope. BUt really as a Patriots fan I am playing with house money.

Peyton Manning's brother Archie could play in place of some of the players we have on the team after all the injurys. Testament to why Belichick is one of the greatest coaches ever - Brady the same as a QB.