What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 9 years later...
Guest TabbyBoy

sold a mini vw camper but I guess there was too much air in the polybag so it goy charged as a parcel for shipping. instead of 1.34 packet I had to pay $14.xx!

only like 7.xx profit instead of $20.xx. how tragic!!! :'(

on another note, sold harry potter and hungarian horntail for $160 local sale.

The Royal Mail also sting you on items that are a little oversized.  I get round this by poking a tiny hole in the bag with a pin very close to a corner and then squeeze it a little.  TBH... I've not sold a single set so far this year, I'll see what's being listed come Xmas and then decide.

Mostly been unloading minifigures lately.  Son's a bit worn out by Star Wars so I've been clearing out figures that weren't part of sets.  As for sets, sold a used City Corner for $60 shipped(paid $30 new), a couple Forbidden Forests for $29 shipped(paid $10), and a Kingdoms 7949 Prison Carriage Rescue for $20 shipped(paid $10).  Pretty small stuff lately, but they all add up.

I sold some used Indiana Jones Lego sets for $170 that I picked up for $50 (used w/boxes, instructions and the "extra" pieces for each set).

7196 - Chauchilla Cemetery Battle

7621 - Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb

7625 - River Chase

7682 - Shanghai Chase

I also got 7628 - Peril in Peru in that original $50 but the buyer didn't want it.

A while back I picked up a lot of 12 Kingdoms sets, & I sold the last one today. Total profit was $230 :)

Now I'm working through a huge Star Wars lot of about 30 sets new & used. I've sold about half and made my money back already B)

Last sale was a NIB Podracers, which I was actually kind of sad to see it go. I was almost hoping it would never sell, then I could have built it. Oh well.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

In a lot I got a bunch of Chima minifigs. They just don't move for some reason very well...

Anyway, got a buyer who wanted them all - made them a deal and actually came out with about $30 profit from a bunch of chima stuff. Whoo!

does $145 for 29 chima minifigs sound good for flip'****** ?

5-wolf, lion, eagle

6-crocs

4-crow

1-ape

does $145 for 29 chima minifigs sound good for flip'****** ?

5-wolf, lion, eagle

6-crocs

4-crow

1-ape

I don't like it. Mine sold for decent money but they sat and sat. I don't think they are quite as individually collectible. If you are ok to sit on them, might not be a bad deal, but your at about $4.50 per meaning on Ebay you are going have to get at least $7.50 a fig on Ebay to make a profit.

Nice. I grabbed one for $130 that was missing 3 pieces... that cost me a total of $.75. Gonna look for $250ish for it after I clean it up.

Hogwarts Castle (used) for $250

This gives me even more hope as some of you know i've been stockpiling new and sealed Hogwarts Castle sets for the last 3 months.  if only i was into investing when these sets were selling for less than retail.  ugh

This gives me even more hope as some of you know i've been stockpiling new and sealed Hogwarts Castle sets for the last 3 months.  if only i was into investing when these sets were selling for less than retail.  ugh

I'm seeing that Potter Lego is really hot right now.  If you have a reliable, below retail supplier, buy as much as you can!