Anyone dealt with seler pippyuk?

jaylay

I also bought a Winter Village Bakery from her and it arrived in good (not great) shape. I have had stuff arrive from Amazon UK is worse shape. 

She could put in more air packets or wrap the sets to make them not bounce around so much. I would recommend buying from her if you aren't expecting it to arrive in pristine/collector grade condition. I bought mine to build and her "new" price was comparable to used including shipping.

However I wasn't expecting it to arrive in perfect condition. I'm not sure how much you can really expect any international seller to pack/ship anything to arrive in great condition (more so because of how the shippers handle them rather than the sellers pack) so I don't recommend buying anything internationally at a premium price. Returning something internationally is a real pain.

Too lazy to check, but I'm pretty sure that's who I got my Winter Village Bakery from (sensing a theme here...) - I bought it to build so I wasn't concerned about the box, but it did arrive in excellent condition. No complaints here, and delivery was less than 3 weeks after purchase, not bad for coming across the pond. I'd recommend.