21107 - The End

TheOrcKing

What I had to do was put in the stormcast coupon first, then put in the j!nx15del and then put the stormcast one back in.

Awesome! worked perfectly. Free shipping even worked for Canada, and i got to purchase at the US price ($10 cheaper than CAD price). 2 shipped for $60 is pretty a pretty good deal. Liked :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

what is everyone thinking about the investment potential of this set?

This may be the least favorite design in the bunch but any sort of Minecraft fan especially completists must have what could possibly be the very last microworld released by Lego which is some other point to consider. What if Lego only focuses on minifigure scale builds as we shall see released in the coming months but never goes back to these smaller style sets? The larger ones may see more attention but who knows how many may actually prefer the prior microworld designs.

Returning to the topic, the Endermen are synonymously well known with Minecraft just as the main character of Steve is. While they don

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new at this, but my local Lego store has those at 50% off. What do you think as far as potential goes?

Thanks for your comments. 

With such a low buy in it won't hurt to grab a few, not too sure i'd go crazy buying them though.

I think they will sell well as a bundle if you can get your hands on the others at MSRP.

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new at this, but my local Lego store has those at 50% off. What do you think as far as potential goes?

Thanks for your comments. 

This is the last of the 4 minecraft cube series.  It has had the shortest run and the only one left below retail on Amazon.  It is a great purchase at 50% off.  I would buy them all.