5002122 - TC-4

TheOrcKing

• 2 months later...

Because every time I sell a tc-4 it is either lost in the mail or people do not pay. It also infected other sets I sold and people do not pay.

So if you have 50 of those, poor you!

Just collect from my friend. We have got a lot of TC-4 ploybag. If you intetest, please let me know.

• 1 month later...

I recently got my hands on 4 of these droids by getting 4 Star Wars sets at my local Bart Smit toy store here in the Netherlands.

I have swapped one for a Darth Revan minifig.

What are your thoughts on this swap?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Brickpicker

• 2 weeks later...

Some guy is selling this polybag and a bunch of others for $5 on craigslist. I have a feeling he is using stock pictures that don't reflect what he really has.

Pretty sure it's the same scam I've seen and others have reported on here.

Premium/rare polybags for $5-10? Multiples available? Can't drive far too meet? "downtown"? Any of that sound familiar? If so, run away and don't look back. Scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Pretty sure it's the same scam I've seen and others have reported on here.

Premium/rare polybags for $5-10? Multiples available? Can't drive far too meet? "downtown"? Any of that sound familiar? If so, run away and don't look back. Scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

They responded to my message saying that they do have Star Wars polybags.  I e-mailed them back and asked if they specifically had the TC-4 and White Boba Fett.  If they say they do, is it still a scam?  If they didn't I'd be pissed, seeing that I'll have to drive 40 miles to see what they have.

They responded to my message saying that they do have Star Wars polybags.  I e-mailed them back and asked if they specifically had the TC-4 and White Boba Fett.  If they say they do, is it still a scam?  If they didn't I'd be pissed, seeing that I'll have to drive 40 miles to see what they have.

Are they still in sealed polys or just loose figs ? If they are loose, they could be fakes.

Are they still in sealed polys or just loose figs ? If they are loose, they could be fakes.

I'll have to double check, but I think sealed.  Is there still any reason for concern if they are sealed polybags?  Should I still be concerned about fakes if they are sealed polybags?  I just feel it's too good to be true.