5002122 - TC-4

TheOrcKing

What I don't understand from the promo is why would they be giving away years old promos along with a new one?  Did they find a bunch of Vaders and Fetts in a box and decide to run a promotion?  The new TC-4 is ok, I like the TC-14 from a couple years ago better since it was chromed.  This is just basically C-3PO in a different color.

You'd think that may end up being the May the Fourth promo

I would bet that this is indeed the May the 4th figure, but I also hope for something different since we just got a droid 2 years ago.

I have a bad feeling this will be our "May the 4th" exclusive giveaway but one can always hope for something better....then get disappointed. :resent:

Nothing Special!? It is going for 110+ on ebay! And according to current exchange rates, you have to spend about $155 (I think that is right?). Is there a way to get it if I live in the us? (Like buying on the Hong Kong lego website or something?)

It was limited to the first 150 customers, so yeah, right now it's pretty limited.  Unless you're one of those folks, you have no way of getting this figure "cheap" until it is mass released.  At that point in time, it will be another $15-20 figure.

Nothing Special!? It is going for 110+ on ebay! And according to current exchange rates, you have to spend about $155 (I think that is right?). Is there a way to get it if I live in the us? (Like buying on the Hong Kong lego website or something?)

I have a bad feeling this will be our "May the 4th" exclusive giveaway but one can always hope for something better....then get disappointed. :resent:

On that day. TRU opened at 09:00 am and I just just wait for 2 hours. I

bought some superheroes junior sets 10672, 76010. I got one "lucky bag". We have 5 partners got the TC4 polybags. So i just said that nothing special. All of them TC4...>,<....

Guest brickcrazyhouse

the clone lieutenant was going for over a hundred when it was only available at ca legoland and months later it was dirt cheap. unless you have money to waste just wait 

I`d agree that there is a high possibility this will become a May the 4th promo, but really, really hoping it doesn`t....

the clone lieutenant was going for over a hundred when it was only available at ca legoland and months later it was dirt cheap. unless you have money to waste just wait 

Haha, I can think of quite a few better ways to waste $100  :laugh:

• 1 month later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Yet 2 hours ago Tabbyboy you posted on hotdealsuk you were keeping your 300 to sell at xmas for 20 quid+ ?????

I was trolling on HKUD. ;-)  I just have the one box that I've not picked up yet and will sell them asap.  Take what I put on HKUD with a pinch of salt.  I don't tell porkies on here. ;-)