30300 - The Batman Tumbler

super26

Wow! Haven`t seen this yet. For investment, Easy78 has it pretty good I think. Only thing that could make this a good investment is going to be the type of release it has. If it`s a promo, then more money, if it`s widespread, not so much given the lack of minifigs. At $9 I`d wait and see what`s going to happen with it. Bound to be some news soon. 

Cool polybag actually seeing an official minibuild of the Tumbler. I wouldn't buy it second hand for investment. Wait until it actually becomes available in whichever store it will pop up in. Let's see, without a minifigure and if it doesn't appear at Toys R Us, this could have a MSRP of $3.49-$3.99. I don't see where the lack of a minifigure will hurt it considering how much of a completist most polybag collectors are. Plus it is Batman afterall.

• 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2BNmn8TYdE

This little Tumbler has surfaced in a Target store here in the US and retailed for $3.99 as usual like I figured. On a another note, do these polybags (as in the actual bag itself) need to be this large? It's like those bags of chips with half of it being nothing but air. I know they would be easier to store if they were much smaller such as the little ones up at the checkout aisles.

Via The Brick Fan

1912435_10151978334941687_269405653_o.jp

(Note: This is not me that found it. Someone on facebook did.)

• 2 months later...

I've been finding these at my local Target in San Francisco, along with some Lego Movie poly bags.  I've bought a couple dozen so far...should I keep buying?  It looks like they are currently worth about 50% more than MSRP..will they continue to go up or should I sell them now? 

I think it is kinda common. I've come across them in every Target I have looked in, in my area. That's about 6-7 stores.  For 3.99, it can't hurt to at least grab some. I bought 6. I wouldn't get too into them though. Interest may pick up once the new movie comes out and help the price, but I doubt it goes past triple or so. The lack of a minifig hurts it as well.