9496 - Desert Skiff

M4x18

I'm not sure what $30 CA relates to the US dollar, but it might be worth picking up a few.  MSRP in the US was $25 and it was commonly available for <$25 before retirement. This is one of my favorite newer Star Wars sets and has a great collection of minifigs.  Plus, the set itself is quite nice for the price.  It's also the only reproduction of the skiff since the very early one back in 1999 or 2000.

I remember gettting one for my personal collection for ~$17 last early December when Amazon had their great sales and I wish I would have picked up more.  Would've been nice if similar sales happened this year, but no....

target had a massive blow out on these on July 25th this year  - came out to $16.14 each after red card savings - i picked up 25.  some other bp'ers got hundreds at this price.

i wouldn't buy these over msrp to pair with jabba's barge - you are just eating into the profit you would have made with the barge.

unless you think this set is going to like $100.  its already selling for upper $30s  so you would be buying at 2x the price that many bp'ers got it.

• Like 1