I love Amazon Prime.

L3GO LOV3R

To all Lego collectors, If you are looking to buy Legos at the lowest price, then Amazon is a great idea for new sets. They offer a feature called Amazon 'Prime' that enables the customer to receive FREE two day shipping on most items. There is a fee, but if you order a lot online like I do, it gets paid back within 5 or 6 orders(I think Prime is a yearly fee). Not only that, most items are also TAX FREE! ;-)

• 2 months later...

To all Lego collectors,

If you are looking to buy Legos at the lowest price, then Amazon is a great idea for new sets. They offer a feature called Amazon 'Prime' that enables the customer to receive FREE two day shipping on most items. There is a fee, but if you order a lot online like I do, it gets paid back within 5 or 6 orders(I think Prime is a yearly fee). Not only that, most items are also TAX FREE! ;-)

"Amazon Prime" is a definite for any collector/investor. The free shipping and no tax is a fantastic deal. $79 a year gets paid back in less than 10 purchases.

AMAZON PRIME INFORMATION

• 4 months later...

I always try to take advantage of the Super Saver shipping. I don't make that many online purchases, so I save the money by free shipping and waiting the 5-7 business days. Perhaps once I can expand my collecting, perhaps amazon Prime will be in my future.