beautiful custom victorian mansion on CL. (although very expensive)

metsrock507

Guest eightbrick

Holy crap!  $5,000?!?  I wonder if he accidentally typed one too many zeroes.  Good luck with that one Niko. 

Yeah definitely seems like it is worth closer to 500 (maybe 1000 depending the time he put into it). It's a form of art I guess, and the pricing is up to the artist. Beautiful MOC though.

Very nice MOC. In the description is says he used over 70,000 pieces! Seems excessively high to me? But, if it is in fact true, then $5,000 sounds about right (maybe even too low?) using the standard PPP model. Now, before you jump on me, as I said already I find it hard to believe that it's that many pieces...

-PB

3/4 of it is most likely SNOT, and I imagine that will not hold up well during transport.  Good luck to the buyer when they have to rebuild most of it from fallen pieces.  Although, some of it might have been glued, which makes it worth $30.00 or so.  

$500.00 would be a great price, if one had the inclination to display someone else's work.  

Guest eightbrick

3/4 of it is most likely SNOT, and I imagine that will not hold up well during transport.  Good luck to the buyer when they have to rebuild most of it from fallen pieces.  Although, some of it might have been glued, which makes it worth $30.00 or so.  

$500.00 would be a great price, if one had the inclination to display someone else's work.  

Yeah, it looks like they used the staggered plate technique for all the shingles. Probably why the piece count is so high.