Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

And here I was happy with my $400 in gift cards (purchased for 7.5% off) ready to go tomorrow

Awesome score.

Have rung a few stores tonight and it seems like a heap of people have already put stuff on hold (DOs in particular). Hope that there is still stuff available tomorrow night. Some whispers of a one day promotion (further 10% off for Myerone members) which will occur at some point during the sale but I wouldn't count on it. 

OK trying to keep it real from the states to my Australian brethren -

***'day Mates any of y'all have any bluey's while being in the middle of a bingle?

Hope I did not hack the language up too bad

Word out

Nice try, but what's a bluey? A blue is a fight, maybe that's what you meant

Nice finds, are these for quick flip or long term hold?

DO and PR at that price will make a great flip. 

Edited by mike_eldorado

It is Australian regional slang for Speeding Ticket.

I met a person working at a store today as I was emptying the store of a Steel Book Movies (non Lego) to collect and flip and they were from Australia and they said slang in Australia is very much a regional thing that many would not know Bluey was a Speeding Ticket but he confirmed it was....

Cheers

Nice try, but what's a bluey? A blue is a fight, maybe that's what you meant

It is Australian regional slang for Speeding Ticket.

I met a person working at a store today as I was emptying the store of a Steel Book Movies (non Lego) to collect and flip and they were from Australia and they said slang in Australia is very much a regional thing that many would not know Bluey was a Speeding Ticket but he confirmed it was....

Cheers

Must be pretty regional lol, I wonder if he came from a community of one?

No work for me on Wednesdays, so I headed to my local Myer earlier. Biggest set they had was cargo train. ISD and AT-AT they had (and I want) but at only 20% off I don't see value there. I just got a few ectos @ 55.99 for long term hold. They had more than a dozen of them on the shelf.