Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

I'm having the exact same problem with point redemption. Several back and forth queries with customer service has resulted in the latest response that there is a fault in the new store and it is being rectified.

The only option for now if you want to redeem is to place a phone order. Assuming you are having the same problem as me.

1 hour ago, ausleigh said:

I'm having the exact same problem with point redemption. Several back and forth queries with customer service has resulted in the latest response that there is a fault in the new store and it is being rectified.

The only option for now if you want to redeem is to place a phone order. Assuming you are having the same problem as me.

No I just had a few Friday beers and missed it cause it was right in front of me. :)

11 hours ago, jomandybri said:

Agreed- more just a warning as a sign of things to come :) Also just managed to just pick up a NIB 21304 for $20.93 on eBay from a reputable seller!

Score! But an 80 dollar set for 20 dollars to me screams the opposite of reputable. it's saying " five finger discount" 

On 29/10/2016 at 8:50 PM, ED-209 said:

Score! But an 80 dollar set for 20 dollars to me screams the opposite of reputable. it's saying " five finger discount" 

I thought so too. But the seller was Fishpond, so not sure how they could get away with that? Or why they would sell so cheap, when every other set they sell is highly inflated. I think it was just a pricing error they now have to honour!

A new low in Australia post delivery times? Padded bag posted on 13th of October , received today 31st of October. I thought I was going to eat annoying loss. Also have had a small parcel (with tracking) go missing, glad that the buyer chased up his post office everyday until it was found misplaced "out the back ". Loving the improved service that higher prices have brought.

Has anyone tried the office works parcel service?

On 10/21/2016 at 9:02 PM, ausleigh said:

I know now is not the time to use them, but has anyone here cashed in VIP points on the Aus LEGO Shop at Home since the site was re done? Not only am I not able to see my point balance through my account/profile, in all of the orders placed recently I have never seen an option to use my points. Curious if others are able to and if so, when (and where) the ability to use VIP points is showing up through the checkout process.

I've found that if you add something to your cart and goto checkout it comes up with the option to redeem points, this is where you can see how many you have.  Have you tried this ?

4 hours ago, Furious_george said:

I just used some points. It's right at the start of checkout in the grey boxes on the left of screen. Easy missed.

Customer Service have confirmed there is an issue work my account. So currently earning points but unable to spend them. We'll see how I go with that getting sorted out.