Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

The other thing you can do is read the sellers feedback BEFORE buying.  There will be comments made about sellers shipping habits there.

This is even applicable to buying from Walmart

100 percent

Is it just me, or does LEGO's site constantly kick you back to the home page when shopping? Drive me nuts. I click Page 2 of a theme....bam back to home page. Change my cart QTY from 1 to 2, bam..back to home page. Seems like it's been like this daily for months, from different computers and from home & work Internet. :mad:

Edit: After posting this, I try IE and it hasn't happened yet. With Chrome right now, I can't enter a word into the search box without a refresh to home page. So weird!

Edited by lodibricks

Is it just me, or does LEGO's site constantly kick you back to the home page when shopping? Drive me nuts. I click Page 2 of a theme....bam back to home page. Change my cart QTY from 1 to 2, bam..back to home page. Seems like it's been like this daily for months, from different computers and from home & work Internet. :mad:

Edit: After posting this, I try IE and it hasn't happened yet. With Chrome right now, I can't enter a word into the search box without a refresh to home page. So weird!

They obviously did some kind of update... Try closing Chrome completely (not just the shop at home tab) and try again... That's what I had to do.

But yes very irritating.

Not really a compliant. But sometimes.  

I spent the first ten years of my career in IT support, on helpdesks and then managing helpdesks and sometimes it takes every ounce of that experience to help people buy.  

I’ve just spend an hour walking an Italian Lady, who clearly had no clue on how to use eBay or computers in general, through the buying process, via GSP, using google translate.   

But yah £8 profit…

• Like 2

When you get an email from LEGO asking them to contact customer service (looks like my RE is about to ship and I've since had a new credit card issued so the payment failed) but they don't provide a phone number. Then the web page you get thrown to says that "a phone number is not available in my country because some countries block free numbers." Seriously?

Gotta love these forecast models.

All I know is I have at least the next two days off. They're predicting 8-12 inches of rain here between now and Sunday.

In related news my kids had 5 scheduled soccer games so far this season and has only been able play one of them because of rain.

In related news my kids had 5 scheduled soccer games so far this season and has only been able play one of them because of rain.

Ummm.... they cancel soccer games in your area because of rain?

I hope my kids don't want to play soccer as they get older because I don't want to be one of those parents huddle under an umbrella on the sidelines at 9am on a Saturday morning - in the winter (it's called the 'wet coast' for a reason). We should all be inside building Lego instead - we can watch other people play soccer on TV.

When people move out from the neighborhood and just leave their dog or cat behind to fend for itself especially when it has predominately been an inside pet (and sometimes declawed in a cat's case). I know moving with pets to take care of is difficult, once I had to do it with three big dogs and four cats, but at the least have the decency to find a home or somebody willing to take them in if you are in a situation where you can't.

• Like 4

auction draft - half of my budget :(

Ah, that blows even more! Sorry bub. 

We have a standard draft and I have no one to blame but myself. When my pick came, I decided to draft CJ over Jamaal Charles and LeVeon Bell. I don't know what I was smoking. I think it was because I had him last season and he blew it up in the latter half. I'm such an idiot.

• Like 1

Ummm.... they cancel soccer games in your area because of rain?

I hope my kids don't want to play soccer as they get older because I don't want to be one of those parents huddle under an umbrella on the sidelines at 9am on a Saturday morning - in the winter (it's called the 'wet coast' for a reason). We should all be inside building Lego instead - we can watch other people play soccer on TV.

when they play in the rain the field gets divots all over it, then once it dries out kids can trip and get hurt, or so the park department claims

• 2 weeks later...