Vampyre Castle #9468 down to $80.75

Jeff Mack

For whatever reason, this set just keeps going down on Amazon. It has been under $90 for a while now. Amazon's prices seem to be changing with the wind lately. Yesterday during the day, the 6860 Batcave was $53.09. Last night for a very short time, it was $47.90. By the time I got up this morning, it was up to $58.00. Moral of the story...if you see an awesome price on Amazon, jump on it! I got Diagon Alley for $125.99 on Amazon the other day, and I swear it was at that price for less than 8 hours.

I'm from Quebec, Canada and Amazon.ca has very bad prices for legos : the bat cave 6860 is 178.99 CAD! It's listed at 89.99CAD at shop.lego.com! I also checked for other interesting sets and prices at amazon.ca are way too high. The death Star is 899cad, i can get it for 499cad at lego... I think i'll keep on shopping at the lego online shop

I'm from Quebec, Canada and Amazon.ca has very bad prices for legos : the bat cave 6860 is 178.99 CAD!

It's listed at 89.99CAD at shop.lego.com! I also checked for other interesting sets and prices at amazon.ca are way too high. The death Star is 899cad, i can get it for 499cad at lego...

I think i'll keep on shopping at the lego online shop

I don't know if LEGO has business issues with Canada. It really doesn't seem that Amazon themselves really stock LEGO, it always seems to be 3rd party. I myself look at the prices and feel that the 3rd party people are gouging the market because Amazon can't really get the items. I am guessing there is no way for you to buy it from the Amazon US store no?

I love the Monster Fighter series and since its Halloween its a fun time to grab some sets like this. Amazon has the Vampyre Castle #9468 for $84.25. Nice discount if you are looking to finally grab one of the bigger sets.

Thanks for the head's up Jeff. Just FYI, the Ghost Train is on sale also.

I don't know if LEGO has business issues with Canada. It really doesn't seem that Amazon themselves really stock LEGO, it always seems to be 3rd party. I myself look at the prices and feel that the 3rd party people are gouging the market because Amazon can't really get the items. I am guessing there is no way for you to buy it from the Amazon US store no?

It's hard to find items with good prices that ship international. When I do find some, the prices end up being pretty much the same as buying from lego online.

• 2 weeks later...