Need advice on which set to buy for best profit

waddamon

Ok, I have enough freebies to cover up to $600.00 in Sets.  I am looking to buy from S&**** for all the toss ins.  Here are the sets I am considering.

3 UNIMOGS (8110).  Close to EOL?  Technic CAGR are impressive ?

4 Arkham Asylum (10937) CLose to EOL?, Much better than prior set, limited availabliity?

5 Volkswagon Vans (10220) Not sure on Life expectancy?  Seems to be liked alot?

6 Friends summer riding  camp (3185) Firends are very popular, TRU exclusive, largest set of the theme, possible EOL soon?

All for investment purposes. S&**** freebies will be sold next year, no tax, free shipping.  Looking for perspective from investment only.  I am not partial to any theme.

Thanks in Advance

Waddamon

Ok, I have enough freebies to cover up to $600.00 in Sets.  I am looking to buy from S&**** for all the toss ins.  Here are the sets I am considering.

3 UNIMOGS (8110).  Close to EOL?  Technic CAGR are impressive ?

4 Arkham Asylum (10937) CLose to EOL?, Much better than prior set, limited availabliity?

5 Volkswagon Vans (10220) Not sure on Life expectancy?  Seems to be liked alot?

6 Friends summer riding  camp (3185) Firends are very popular, TRU exclusive, largest set of the theme, possible EOL soon?

All for investment purposes. S&**** freebies will be sold next year, no tax, free shipping.  Looking for perspective from investment only.  I am not partial to any theme.

Thanks in Advance

Waddamon

I would go with the Unimogs.

Guest TabbyBoy

This is always a difficult question.  All you have to think about is a relatively rare set that a lot of people will still like once it becomes unavailable.  I built one of my Unimogs and it's brilliant.  Just make sure you build the differential gearbox the right way round when you first build otherwise it's hours to turn the damn thing round afterwards!  Prices are on the rise again so, don't leave it too long.  I think the other 3 items in your list are nowhere near EOL yet.