Didn't get a Christmas Stand - what should I do?

I had three orders come in today from Lego shop at home. No huge exclusives or anything - actually mostly stuff I wanted to build.

So one of the three orders didn't have a christmas stand at all. It was on the sheet and in my order form. The other two did.

SO question is, anyone had this before? I am sure Customer service would just take care of it for me, but I always don't want to alert somebody that I have made several orders the last few months getting extra promos.

Anyone had this issue? 

I've had them ship the promotions separate and arrive on different days on a few occasions. Also, this week I received a SSD in one box and the Christmas set, Star Wars Lieutenant, and employee minifigures in a separate box.

Perhaps it is still on the way and is just a day behind!

Guest TabbyBoy

Think yourself lucky, DNIIM.  I've placed 5 orders this month and only got it in the first box!

Why do Lego hate the British so much?  Not only do we pay through the nose, we're unable to visit the Windsor Big Shop without massive queues/costs to get into park and less promos too!

Apart from a couple of exclusives, my VIP card is as good as useless as prices are so much better now at other retailers.

If the promos are worthless crap, like the Galaxy Mech, there are often more than one in each shipment.

What should you do?  Nothing as you risk being watched or... shop elsewhere.

Here's to you Lego..... :ass:

So basically, you should get a christmas mini set with each purchase or is it really limited 1 per household? I still didn't order anything, but I'm thinking to order several items soon.

Their verbage does say one per household - but its not enforced and really I think they are just doing it to keep people from abusing it in store. They may eventually care - but online is probably not the reason. In store, there are people placing several orders a day, a store runs out and it looks bad.

I actually asked a customer service rep last month and she said that they didn't really worry about it online.

Think yourself lucky, DNIIM.  I've placed 5 orders this month and only got it in the first box!

Why do Lego hate the British so much?  Not only do we pay through the nose, we're unable to visit the Windsor Big Shop without massive queues/costs to get into park and less promos too!

Apart from a couple of exclusives, my VIP card is as good as useless as prices are so much better now at other retailers.

If the promos are worthless crap, like the Galaxy Mech, there are often more than one in each shipment.

What should you do?  Nothing as you risk being watched or... shop elsewhere.

Here's to you Lego..... :ass:

And that was my one thought. I totally agree I am lucky  - definitely not complaining. But of course like anyone else I want it if its easy to get. Just didn't want to alert anyone to my account although I feel like i have been pretty good.