Free Exclusive LEGO Minifigure, 5-pk. or Collector Box

binici

Guest eightbrick

Hmm. I'd lean towards the minifigures even if they aren't as "vintage" looking as previous years. Lego gear just doesn't seem to do it for me.

Might be nice if the sales are good too.

Unless they have a great sale, I can't bring myself to spend money at TRU...

I flipped through the catalog and they didn't have anything on sale... :ermm:

Let's hope there will be something decent for this Bricktober fest... :P

Theres an overlap in promotions today -- $20 gets you tmnt polybag and $60 gets you minifigure set.

I pick up 2 Baxter Robot ($34.99)

Used a $10 gift card

Got minifigs and polybag.

Paid $53.22

(Just a bonus that the cashier screwed sonething up in my favor)

Heres the minifigures

post-13536-0-27174000-1380919143_thumb.j

• Like 1

Theres an overlap in promotions today -- $20 gets you tmnt polybag and $60 gets you minifigure set.

Used a $10 gift card

Paid $53.22

Heres the minifigures

Did the cashier just give it to you or did it show up on his computer that you should get the minifig set as well ?

Did the cashier just give it to you or did it show up on his computer that you should get the minifig set as well ?

Well i was in the store last night and the minifigs were on the shelf, but no signs up. I asked the manager what they were for (bc they say 'not for sale' on them). She had no idea what they were for. She panicked and had them pulled off the shelf. I swung by today to grab a tmnt polybag and now the signs were up but the sets were gone. I went to customer service and explained what happened last night. After a brief search the sets were located in a back office. They did not ring up as a free promo item but since the signs were up the guy at customer service did an over ride and let me have them for a penny.

The manager at TRU has seen my face more then once with large piles of Lego. I went in to have my GKB price matched ( I bought them the day before the 1/2 off and received the sea plane polybag) and she, believe it or not, handed me the set of figures (week 2) for free as well as the Turkey polybag. TRU may be dirty, overpriced store, but there is something to be said about some of the people working there. Planning on giving mine away as a gift to someone in particular for Xmas. 

The manager at TRU has seen my face more then once with large piles of Lego. I went in to have my GKB price matched ( I bought them the day before the 1/2 off and received the sea plane polybag) and she, believe it or not, handed me the set of figures (week 2) for free as well as the Turkey polybag. TRU may be dirty, overpriced store, but there is something to be said about some of the people working there. Planning on giving mine away as a gift to someone in particular for Xmas.

Nice

They have a turkey polybag at tru?

Unless they have a great sale, I can't bring myself to spend money at TRU...

I agree,however, I did go in today and had some very good luck. They had neglected to mark down their Architecture sets, as they reside in a separate area from the regular sets, and I was able to get the only two remaining 21015 Leaning Tower's for the marked $27.99 price. After the BOGO it was $22.40 each, or 36% off retail. To boot, they had the 40077 Jeofrey Polybags for $4.99 (90 pieces!), so I got 4 of them to breach the $60 mark for the free Minifigure 5-Pack. 

Grand total after my the 9% sales tax was $66 for 2 Leaning Towers, 4 Jeofrey Poly's and the vol.1 Minifigure 5-Pack. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

-PB

Used a $10 gift card

Paid $53.22

Heres the minifigures

How the heck are you driving on two wheels and holding the minifigure set?

Nice. Enjoy the freebies.

I went to a local TRU and most of the LEGO sets weren't worth getting even after BOGO 40%. However, they did have a few #9468 (at $129.99) and I managed to have them matched LEGO's price and picked up one. Too bad I wasn't able have it further discount with BOGO 40% =( Got a 5-pk minifigure collection as well but I had to remind the cashier about it. 

Guest eightbrick

Went to TRU again today, but they ran out of the minifigure packs. I got the turkey polybag though.

Would I be able to get the minifigure pack for next week if I bring my receipt in?

Not sure... I went in yesterday and they said they aren't doing that anymore. I doubt you would get far with CS unfortunately because it probably says somewhere in size 4 font on the flyer: 'while supplies last".

Went to my TRU today. Friends Dolphin Cruiser was actually at MSRP. Shocking I know. So I bought two with BOGO 40%. Guy stocking the Lego aisles had no idea what I was talking abt when I asked about the free minifigure 5pack even tho there were signs everywhere. He kept directing me to the CMFs. Turned out they were keeping them at the cashier. But when she scanned it in it didn't come out as free. She had to call the manager over who said to change the price from $19.99 to $.01. It was just a penny but I was a bit peeved bc it's supposed to be free. It's the principle of it!

Anyway I want to check out another TRU this week to see if I can score another minifigure pack. Did anyone have any probs trying to get the deal twice? Wondering if its tied to your rewards number or something.