The wifes $25 Craig's list score

shizzybond

eBay.com sold listings will start to give you ideas of value, along with bricklink.com 6 months sales averages.

To identify the figures, I would use brickset.com, browse Minifigures, select Star Wars, and start matching them up.

I am not a minifigure expert myself yet, but I am increasing my education using those sites. I can tell you that even if you sell these in lots, you'll make much more than $25 on eBay. I sold a lot of 6 common-ish stormtroopers for $24.00 recently, for example.

It's really up to you. If you don't care too much you can just list them on ebay as an auction and see how high they go. You have a low entry point in that lot, so you will make money either way. You can probably remove Commander Cody, the Senate Commandos, Captain Rex and the 501st Trooper and sell those individually.

I don't know what the green guy is in the middle, but the others look like mini's from either battlepacks or normal sets that are still available.  That being said, as I was watching Ebay last week for Stormtroopers, I found that a set of 4 will go for $12 - $25, depending on the figures.  So, I imagine you owe your wife a huge hug and maybe a dinner (at a Lego Factory). 

I don't know what the green guy is in the middle, but the others look like mini's from either battlepacks or normal sets that are still available.  That being said, as I was watching Ebay last week for Stormtroopers, I found that a set of 4 will go for $12 - $25, depending on the figures.  So, I imagine you owe your wife a huge hug and maybe a dinner (at a Lego Factory).

Green guy a wing pilot free

You have minifigures from the 8014 Battle Pack (4 complete ones minus vehicle), 2 7913 Battle Packs, 3/4 minifigures needed to complete a 7914 Battle Pack, a A-Wing Pilot, 501st Trooper from the AT-RT, Commander Gree from the 9491 Geonosian Cannon, 3 Republic Troopers from the 75001 set, Commander Cody from the Geonosian Starfighter (or another set), Senate Commando, 3 Death Star troopers (black uniform), 2 Imperial Officers (mouse gray uniform), Imperial V-Wing pilot (black uniform, black stormtrooper helmet), 1 Special Forces Clone Trooper (75018), Captain Rex from 75012, Clone Trooper Sergeant from 75000 (maybe a normal clone trooper from that set), along with quite a few misc. clone troopers. Sorry I can't be in more detail, but I'm about to turn in.

That's a ridiculous score. The Special Forces Clone Trooper (the one with the solid blue helmet) is from the brand new and greatly overpriced 75018 Jek-14 Stealth Starfighter and you can probably sell just him for around $15 alone. Most of the others are in the $3-7 range if sold individually (with a few $10 ones as well), or around $20-25 in groups of five. Or, as someone else said you can just put the whole thing up for auction and it will definitely reach $100, probably a bit more. I personally would pay $100 for this any day as I love collecting / flipping SW minifigs! 

Jealously yours,

PB