Is a $125.00 to much to ask for these

shizzybond

no I want to put them up for sale I have sooooooo many minifigs from city to star wars to super heroes of all types to chima to lord of the rings to galaxy squad.....

From what your are saying, $125 is way too low. From what you said, there is at least 400 minifigures, I think you should be able to get at least $200 for 400 mini figures. you could get more. I think the best way to sell the minifigures is individually, that way, you can get the most profit from them.

At the very least, break them down into smaller lots of similar themed figs. You will get WAY more than $125. Selling in bulk like that is begging one of us to low ball you just to turn around and make the profits ourselves. It won't take that much effort, and you can net at least double what you're talking, if not more! Selling individually is where the best money is, but that's considerable more effort and time involved. Good luck!

If they are random and from random sets, why do you have set booklets in the bags?  

I am no big city lawyer, but I would:

Put all similar soldier themed minis together in sets and sell in lots of 5+

Put as many whole series sets together as you can and sell as a set.

Put random city characters together in sets of 5+

Sell rare minis individually.  

But, and this is the most important, take some better pictures.  If I saw that on ebay, even if it were $50.00, I would pass thinking they were refuse or covered in refuse. With the blurry pictures and the huge white label on the bags, it looks like you are trying to hide something.

At the very least, break them down into smaller lots of similar themed figs. You will get WAY more than $125. Selling in bulk like that is begging one of us to low ball you just to turn around and make the profits ourselves. It won't take that much effort, and you can net at least double what you're talking, if not more! Selling individually is where the best money is, but that's considerable more effort and time involved. Good luck!

that's just away to store them I hide nothing im a straight forward person those set papers tells me whos in each bag....

That's understandable, I think that segreto's point is more about watching the picture quality when you post. Good pictures can sometimes double the amount that you get for a lot. People like to see exactly what they're getting. The general public is already weary of online sellers, you need to make them comfortable with purchasing from you. You will get many more high quality transactions when everything is spelled out up front.

If you have 400+ figures in there (which I believe to be the case) there is no way you should sell for $125. That`s about $0.30 a piece! You should sell for at least $1.00 per as a bulk item I would think, especially if you have SW in there. I like what others have said. Try individually if you have the time, or group them together by theme/series and see what happens. Just my thoughts. 

All ways of making money require the investment of time. This is why spending time sorting, photographing and listing minifigures like this is worthwhile. Time = Money. I'd happily spend a few hours getting these ready for sale knowing I was going to make some money.

Also do research on individual figs to find selling prices (sold items search on ebay is great.)