Used UCS 10134 for sale. Cheap.

MartinP

I was looking on eBay, and noticed a potential great listing. Here is a link. The seller is selling a used UCS 10134 with most of the pieces, box, and instructions. There are only six pieces missing, but I do not think that it will cost much to replace them. The current price for this is $99.00. I think it is a good price for it because the brickpicker value for the set is over $300.

Watching. I think it could definitely be a good deal - its an auction so it will go up.

But missing pieces is one my hidden ways to flip stuff. People devalue some sets WAY too much for missing pieces.

I recently got a UCS batmobile missing 30 pieces for $45. Pieces price $12. Anyone think they would buy a $67 UCS Batmobile? I should be able to sell it for $140ish

Good find Martin

Watching. I think it could definitely be a good deal - its an auction so it will go up.

But missing pieces is one my hidden ways to flip stuff. People devalue some sets WAY too much for missing pieces.

I recently got a UCS batmobile missing 30 pieces for $45. Pieces price $12. Anyone think they would buy a $67 UCS Batmobile? I should be able to sell it for $140ish

Good find Martin

Thanks. People have to think how important some pieces are for a set. Is a piece so important that you cannot build the set without it, or is it a pieces that adds detail to the ship, but is not important to the structure of the set. Hope someone here gets it. It would be a great find for them. Especially if it is for their personally collection.

This set is still for sale, and cheap. the auction price now is only $102.50. The auction ends in about 12 hours. If anyone is looking for a used UCS 10134, this one is at a great price.

The set is not cheap anymore. It is going for about $202.72. I do not think that this is not a good deal anymore.

MartinP - I'm sure you have good intentions with starting this posting, but I think on a daily basis and for hundreds of items, such "deals" can be found as many people acution items on ebay starting with a very low price. Now if this was a buy it now, that would be newsworthy.

Yes, I agree. Having one or two isn't bad though, but now I think threads like this should go to the Daily Deals forum for now on.

Personally, I think there should a thread for every LEGO related item listed on ebay. Then again, I'm weird.

I'd actually post them all on BrickPicker if I had time...And if someone gave me some incentive to write something remotely interesting about 285,000 eBay listings...  Actually never mind. 

If I did attempt to make a thread for every eBay listing:

:geek: ->  :fpc: ->  :geek: -> :hang: