Double Brickpoints ending October 31st

And no idea which one he is replying to. :scratchhead:

Assuming my joke about the extension. lol

Doesn't matter to me either way. I have a bunch of blogs that are gonna come. I am wondering about my points though. I already have an orthanc. I am getting seriously close to that Bwing - but I have 12 of them. But its gonna be a good one. Can't decide what I want to do.

I am wondering about my points though. I already have an orthanc. I am getting seriously close to that Bwing - but I have 12 of them. But its gonna be a good one. Can't decide what I want to do.

You could make a suggestion for a different set in place of the B-wing same as I did for my Haunted House. I take it you would cash in the points for a set to build?

And that's all she wrote. Time is up everyone. Double Brickpoints has officially ended.

Just submitted an article... :D Anyways, I think DNIIM should save up for the HH or Orthanc, if you don't have them built. If you have, I'm sure the Macks are also open to suggestions. Maybe go for R2-D2?

He said he already has a Tower of Orthanc, and I thought he also has a Haunted House but I don't know for sure. DoNotInsertIntoMouth could always go for a modular or perhaps some other prize in his eyes....

It`s not quite over yet for me apparently (time zone perhaps?). I`ve bought some stuff already, but am debating another purchase. I just don`t know what I want  :laugh:

Awkward moment when you (in this case, me) feel the urge to spend yet do not know what to buy. 

EDIT: I`ve resisted the urge. My wallet is happy again.  :yahoo: