Double Brickpoints ending October 31st

Just a fair warning to everyone as the Double Brickpoints event will be ending by tomorrow on September 21. I would guess by the end of the day at 11:59 PM (unless Ed or Jeff need to correct me here) so if you have any set reviews or blogs in the works get them done pronto! :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

EDIT: Thanks for the reminder...We have decided to extend it October 31, 2013...Halloween.  Good luck.  Ed

I hope there will be. The double Brickpoints offer motivated people to write reviews and blogs, and they are great from what I have read so far. If there isn't, I missed out on this one.

In order to motivate people to write more blogs and reviews, double BrickPoints has to be a special thing, which means that it has to end, and be a fairly rare occassion. 

In order to motivate people to write more blogs and reviews, double BrickPoints has to be a special thing, which means that it has to end, and be a fairly rare occassion. 

That's is all true. Double brickpoints was a great opportunity to earn brickpoints, but regular brickpoints will be fine for me.

We are going to extend the DOUBLE POINTS for reviews and blogs until Halloween...October 31,2013.  I'm hoping to get a better response in the next couple of weeks with the Brick Classifieds coming soon.

Double BrickPoints is now ending on Halloween (October 31, 2013).

http://community.brickpicker.com/blog/25/entry-412-end-of-the-summer-special-double-brickpoints/?st=20#commentsStart

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:frantics:One final reminder for everyone here, tonight is the final night for Double Brickpoints! :frantics:

:frantics: Whatever blog or review you have in progress, be sure to finish it up before 11:59 PM pronto. :frantics:

Thanks for the reminder TOK. I completely forgot and there's an article I'm about half way through. I'll try to get in maybe another review too....

:frantics:One final reminder for everyone here, tonight is the final night for Double Brickpoints! :frantics:

:frantics: Whatever blog or review you have in progress, be sure to finish it up before 11:59 PM pronto. :frantics:

Unless Ed extends it again! DUN DUN DUN!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I am gonna try for one more tonight. I have 2-3 waiting in the wings I believe.