Not allowed both September polybags in store?

seapotato

"Who's getting all the LEGO?"

Some possible answers:

1. My grandmother. She can't talk anymore and she uses the lego bricks to spell out, "I need to go pee" to the nursing home staff.

2. My dog. He just loves to chew them to bits.

3. My seventy three children. Okay, they're not really all MINE - I share them with my sister-wives.

4. They're for me. My therapist says I can go off the meds soon because the Lego therapy's working so good. (Get wild-eyed look and put your face really close to the Lego employee's): Don't tell him, I stopped taking the meds days ago!!!

5. My cat told me you'd ask that.

6. Well, I WAS buying them for YOU, but now you've screwed up the surprise. Thanks a lot.

• Like 3

Honey Badger don't give a sh*t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

The LEGO store employees at my location seem to be all trained to ask: "Who's getting all the LEGO?" when you check out.

Who's getting all the Lego? One word.

ME!!!!

"Who's getting all the LEGO?"

Some possible answers:

1. My grandmother. She can't talk anymore and she uses the lego bricks to spell out, "I need to go pee" to the nursing home staff.

2. My dog. He just loves to chew them to bits.

3. My seventy three children. Okay, they're not really all MINE - I share them with my sister-wives.

4. They're for me. My therapist says I can go off the meds soon because the Lego therapy's working so good. (Get wild-eyed look and put your face really close to the Lego employee's): Don't tell him, I stopped taking the meds days ago!!!

5. My cat told me you'd ask that.

6. Well, I WAS buying them for YOU, but now you've screwed up the surprise. Thanks a lot.

Sounds like one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books or a game like King's Quest.

"get knife", "get the knife", "pick up knife", "pick up the f**king knife!" :bug:

Lol I have had this problem. usually I don't lie, but sort of deceive. I usually say "I am a really big collector and I have a big entended family with a lot of children with Birthdays". None of that is not true.

Most of my damage is done online. I am smart in store - I use different employees when I can, don't make myself too memorable, go right after I have cut my hair (without long hair I look totally different), etc. Maybe paranoid, but everytime they seem to think I am a new customer. Lol

Lol I memorized the names of all 3 managers at my lego store. I usually call in ask somthing stupid and they usually pick up and say there name. I usually try to purchase from a different manager each time so doesnt seem like I buy to many things. Its pretty smart