Congrats to TheOrcKing for passing 100,000 Brickpoints!

Jeff Mack

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Lord... T :queen: K's already got 11,654 BrickPoints, a.k.a. 6th Most BrickPoints :queen: ! There's no getting rid of him!

I take a holiday for a week......

TOK cashes in and passes me again!

And this time, I'm just going at a more leisurely pace than before but still keep on truckin'. :smoke:

He is catching up fast. I won't be able to keep up with him. Darn school. Keeps getting in the way of all the fun things in life.

Yeah, school is a definate time killer. I would say you will be glad when that is all over and graduate from it all but then afterwards there is a thing called work. At least you get paid for doing that though.

Oh right, almost forgot to post this. I just got my Haunted House yesterday afternoon! :yahoo:

I can hardly wait to make a spot for it in my room and build that sucker. :hyper:

Oh right, almost forgot to post this. I just got my Haunted House yesterday afternoon! :yahoo:

Nice...I expect a great review!

I can hardly wait to make a spot for it in my room and build that sucker.  :hyper:

For some reason, I don't share your enthusiasm for making space in my room for things. Maybe that's just me? :D