Congrats to TheOrcKing for passing 100,000 Brickpoints!

Jeff Mack

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job man! I'm catching up though, you only have 101736 more points than me.

Yeah, only 101,736. Ha. Soon as my points are cashed in, the span will be much shorter....for a little while. :shifty:

Great stuff Orc, well done man, that really is a massive effort!  Enjoy your HH  :hyper:

Thank you, Grolim. I certainly will every single day of my life after it has been built and standing tall on display.

Can't wait til you earn your Tower of Orthanc either, buddy.

Great job! I really value your contributions to this site!

Thanks, matt1147!

Out of the doorway the bullets RIP!

To the sound of the beat - YEAH!

BOMP BOMP BOMP

Another ones bites the dust!

Queen just rules. How many bands out there could write a song about wanting to ride a bicycle and make it cool? Not to mention all the other amazing hits which have probably already been listed in the Musical Picks thread. ;)

Queen just rules. How many bands out there could write a song about wanting to ride a bicycle and make it cool? Not to mention all the other amazing hits which have probably already been listed in the Musical Picks thread. ;)

Straight up. Freddy mercury (Farrokh Bulsara) , rest in peace, he was the greatest rock singer of all time. No one, not Paul Rodgers, Not Robert Plant, not Axl Rose, not even the great Jim Morrison could do it like Freddie.

The music video probably had more to do with how that song became popular ;)

Probably, kind of like Bohemian Rhapsody (of which I am part Bohemian).

Straight up. Freddy mercury (Farrokh Bulsara) , rest in peace, he was the greatest rock singer of all time. No one, not Paul Rodgers, Not Robert Plant, not Axl Rose, not even the great Jim Morrison could do it like Freddie.

If you haven't seen it, there is an anime called "Cromartie High School" and there is one character they even call 'Freddy' who never talks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSgMr1vss1M

(Skip to around 8:30 to see 'Freddy'. The series is odd but funny as hell.)

Great job, TOK! Your HH is well earned. BTW...I'm expecting a review of the HH soon...

Thank you, comicblast. What better set to get back in the swing of reviewing than the Haunted House?

EVERYONE ELSE: For those of you who have more than 2794 BrickPoints....Savor the moment that you have more BrickPoints than TOK. It won't last for long!! :D

You're right; it won't last long. Not long indeed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxzX3tyHHMg