Congrats to TheOrcKing for passing 100,000 Brickpoints!

Jeff Mack

Just want to put a quick congrats out to TheOrcKing for obtaining more than 100,000 Brickpoints.  He has put in a ton of hard work gather thousands of data bits for the Brickpicker price guide as well as submitting reviews, blog articles, etc.   Will he cash in his points and get a Tower of Orthanc? 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S OVER 9...wait, I already did that joke. Ha.

Just want to put a quick congrats out to TheOrcKing for obtaining more than 100,000 Brickpoints.  He has put in a ton of hard work gather thousands of data bits for the Brickpicker price guide as well as submitting reviews, blog articles, etc.   Will he cash in his points and get a Tower of Orthanc?

Congrats.

I have a feeling he's in need of another HH.

I thought he was eyeing off the UCS MF! Busy lad, well done

Wow.  Just impressive! Congrats!

Great job on getting the 100,000 Brickpoints.

Thank you, everyone. It's been a long road well traveled and I'd do all it again. :derisive:

If I may, Jeff and Ed, request for the Haunted House instead? I've been dying to get one! :hyper:

IT'S OVER 9...wait, I already did that joke. Ha.

Thank you, everyone. It's been a long road well traveled and I'd do all it again. :derisive:

If I may, Jeff and Ed, request for the Haunted House instead? I've been dying to get one! :hyper:

There is now a Haunted House in the list in the Brickpoints Store.  Checkout whenever you are ready :)

There is now a Haunted House in the list in the Brickpoints Store.  Checkout whenever you are ready :)

Sweet! THANK YOU, JEFF!!!! I only just now checked out. I swear my heart is pounding in my ears!

Great job, Orc. Well deserved. You do a fantastic job as a moderator. I always enjoy your posts, as well as your knowledge and insight. Keep up the wonderful job, and enjoy that new haunted house!

Congrats OrcKing, I've enjoyed your posts.

Thank you, Terry and sauromosis. That means a lot to me, and I plan on continuing to do so and keep on truckin'. ^_^