Series 11 Now Available!

@rtisan

Hey guys, just a heads up. Toysnbricks is reporting that Series 11 is now Available up here. Take a look at the comments; one member reports finding them in Calgary indicating that Westerners may be able to pick them up early as well. Obviously this doesn`t necessarily constitute a "deal" but figured this is the best place to share.I`ll be checking my stores this afternoon in hopes of finding them.  Will report back this evening. Happy Hunting!

Stopped by my Target and they didn't have them. But they did have some Series 6 and series 9 for some reason. Cleaned out the Series 6 and felt for the rarer series 9 figs. So not a wasted stop. Then I hit pay dirt at the Wally World. Got 8 different series 11 and 4 yeti's to start my Yeti army :P

The Jazz player, the scarecrow and the welder are awesome!

Went to my local store on Wednesday and was told the box had been picked through pretty thoroughly. The employee I talk to most offered to bring me a new box if I was unable to put a complete set together. Very cool offer, but as it turned out, was able to put a full set together with what was left! Awesome set! Very impressed!

Has anyone else just asked if they'd bring another box out to guarantee you can complete the set? I thought his offer was generous and really appreciated it. When he said that, I knew I'd leave with the entire set. Happy hunting!!

I found 2 boxes at my local TRU while shopping for sale items. There should have been 120 packets total, but I`d say there was between 50-60. They were picked over pretty bad. No scarecrows in the 20 or so I felt, but found 3 elves, gingerbread man, london cop, and a couple others. Will go back tomorrow and take a look through the rest.

Went to my local store on Wednesday and was told the box had been picked through pretty thoroughly. The employee I talk to most offered to bring me a new box if I was unable to put a complete set together. Very cool offer, but as it turned out, was able to put a full set together with what was left! Awesome set! Very impressed!

Has anyone else just asked if they'd bring another box out to guarantee you can complete the set? I thought his offer was generous and really appreciated it. When he said that, I knew I'd leave with the entire set. Happy hunting!!

Wow, I`m impressed! That`s some awesome customer service. Good for you in completing a set!

Found them at my nearest Lego Store (well duh :) ) this week when I took my daughter to the monthly mini build.. There were already 2 adult men feeling the bags up to complete their sets. The employees were totally cool with it, which really brought on a "we're all Lego fans here" vibe in the store that I liked. Rather than the occasional "you're obviously a reseller here solely for the polybags and we're going to view you with suspicion and annoyance the whole time you're here". One of them even helped an employee bring over a bag that they thought would contain the minifig I was looking for. So sweet :)

As a newbie smoosher, I was really proud of myself for ID-ing a gingerbread man for my daughter (It was the Spree-shaped head!). The other two I grabbed blindly were duds for me (the mountain climber and the evil mech). Now I'm searching for the yeti for my hubby and the grandma for me. Has anyone found a list of things to feel for a la this one for Series 10?

Edit to add:

Also, why is the scarecrow so popular? Is it the Tonto-like bird perched atop his head?

Edited by wholovesboo