And the new batman is....

Etan

Guest eightbrick

Really? Ben Aflleck? I just don't see it...

Yeah his personality and previous characters just don't seem to fit the roll. I thought Hollywood was all about type casting...

The only way Ben Affleck can pull off Batman is if it ain't Batman. He could do Old Batman or Alternate Demension Batman or George Clooney Batman, maybe.

It could be a cool timeline if it's Old Batman. Following TDKR, he's retired and presumed dead. Now there's an new alien superhero, and of course their paths will cross...

The only way Ben Affleck can pull off Batman is if it ain't Batman. He could do Old Batman or Alternate Demension Batman or George Clooney Batman, maybe.

It could be a cool timeline if it's Old Batman. Following TDKR, he's retired and presumed dead. Now there's an new alien superhero, and of course their paths will cross...

Of course. He underwent major plastic surgery and now look like Ben Affleck. Make sense :P :P

Weird choice to play Batman but at least they did not decide on going with someone like Will Ferrell; a guy I could not take seriously or at all to save my own life. If they wanted an older Batman, how about Michael Ironside? He certainly has that dark vibe and gritty voice down but maybe too old to kick ass. Ha.

Affleck is an awful choice. I feel like we're going down that Keaton-Kilmer-Clooney path again now, where it's going to get progressively worse as the franchise gets sucked dry again.

I have no idea what Kevin Conroy looks like but I love his voice as Batman in the animated films. Maybe he can do it.

This time at least they got it right. Affleck is significantly taller than Bale, quite fit the character in the comic book which often describe Batman as 6'2" plus stature. Affleck also has talent, no worry for that. Snyder also has talent in creating spectacular action scenes which is quite important especially in Superman Batman movie, although he needs an improvement in telling story. The only disappointment is our Superman is getting shorther in height, supposed to be 6'3" plus.

Agreeing with malec. You don't have to like Ben affleck. Which you guys hate. You have to have someone taller or as tall as henry cavill. Affleck is 6'4 cavill is 6'2. You have to have someone older. Affleck is 41. Finally you got to have an actor who people know.

Agreeing with malec. You don't have to like Ben affleck. Which you guys hate. You have to have someone taller or as tall as henry cavill. Affleck is 6'4 cavill is 6'2. You have to have someone older. Affleck is 41. Finally you got to have an actor who people know.

But you don't have to have someone who can act? :)

I think you are right, he fits the physical profile more. He just doesn't do it for me as an actor.