• Crusaders
    • Black Knights
    • Wolfpack
    • Dragon Masters
    • Royal Knights
    • Fright Knights
    • Lions (Knights Kingdom I)
    • Bulls (Knights Kingdom I)
    • Shadow Knights / Rogue Knights (Knights Kingdom II)
    • Vikings
    • Crown Knights (Fantasy Era)
    • Skeletons (Fantasy Era)
    • Trolls / Orcs (Fantasy Era)
    • Lion Knights (Kingdoms)
    • Dragon Knights (Kingdoms)
    • King's Knights (Castle)
    • Dragon Knights (Castle)
  2. 2. Would you like to see old factions return in new sets?

• Yes
    • No

Despite using stickers for everything (nothing printed), a very old design with an odd color, and brick built horses, I am going to pick the original Lego castle, 375-2/6075-2. Not only was it my very first Lego set (after Duplo) but I had spent countless days and hours playing around with that castle and its selection of inhabitants. It could very well be my sole reason of being into Lego to begin with as well as trying to squeeze the Castle theme into other parts of the Lego world. ^_^ I also just like building castles and forts and ramparts and....sh*t. :lol:

Favorite castle set as a child- 6071 Forestmen's Crossing. Coincidentally this was also  my first Lego set. I have many happy memories of tossing knights off the top of that bridge.

Favorite castle set as an adult- 10193 Medieval Market Village. There are so many good things to say about this set. I actually laughed out loud when I found the "surprise" in the horse stall. Ha! :w00t:

Definitely Medieval Market. Beautiful set, lots of details, good price, and plenty of display ability.  Lots of the original Castle stuff is very nice as well. It`s a great theme, but not too many new ideas anymore. Plenty of recycled ones, which is good too, but would be nice to see something even more original like the Village Raid and Medieval Market. Not that Kingdoms stuff though, really don`t like any of them  :laugh:

Favorite castle set as a child- 6071 Forestmen's Crossing. Coincidentally this was also  my first Lego set. I have many happy memories of tossing knights off the top of that bridge.

Favorite castle set as an adult- 10193 Medieval Market Village. There are so many good things to say about this set. I actually laughed out loud when I found the "surprise" in the horse stall. Ha! :w00t:

6071 is amazing I recently had the joy of putting it together.

My favorite would have to be 6086 Black Knights Castle.  The colors, the nostalgia, the design it was just great.  Many a childhood hour spent drooling over it in the LEGO catalog.

6071 is amazing I recently had the joy of putting it together.

My favorite would have to be 6086 Black Knights Castle.  The colors, the nostalgia, the design it was just great.  Many a childhood hour spent drooling over it in the LEGO catalog.

ye... Black Knights Castle is probably the best designed set of Castle line until we get to 2009+ year....

Medieval Market Village and Mill Village Raid absolutely have more detail better techniques etc.... but that is logical...

• 2 months later...

My favorites from 'classic' Castle would be Wolfpack, Dragon Masters, and Fright Knights. Although the heroes have bright flashy colors, I tend to like the bad guys with their kickass details such as the Bulls, Shadow Knights, & Dragon Knights (Kingdoms is best but the latest Castle versions are still good). I'm sure just from my namesake, you all know which one I picked. FOR THE HORDE!!!! :orc:

hey you missed vikings as a voting option

I didn't add that theme in before because it wasn't a part of the main Castle line with limited availability in parts of Europe. I also ran out of selectable options for the poll as well; however, I did manage to squeeze it in there by putting the Shadow & Rogue Knights from Knights Kingdom II together in a single entry so for anyone who wants to, you can now vote for the Vikings.

I didn't add that theme in before because it wasn't a part of the main Castle line with limited availability in parts of Europe. I also ran out of selectable options for the poll as well; however, I did manage to squeeze it in there by putting the Shadow & Rogue Knights from Knights Kingdom II together in a single entry so for anyone who wants to, you can now vote for the Vikings.

i already votes for lion knights but vikings are def one of my favorites :dwarf:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...