Is this an official Lego NBA Kobe Bryant? Now I'm thinking not...

kishidan69

Have always been wanting to get an official Lego NBA minifigure, decided to put in a few bids for this one.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEGO-NBA-Minifigure-Kobe-Bryant-Los-Angeles-Lakers-Mint-Loose-w-Stand-/121154437140?pt=AU_LEGO&hash=item1c355e0014

Just looking at the photo, I assumed it is official, and not a basketball fan but do know of Bryant, so assumed he's no.34 on the Lakers team. Decided to do a bit of research today before bidding ends - I now believe the photo does not show Kobe, it shows Shaquille O'Neal's torso, and the head maybe belongs to Tony Parker - can anyone confirm or advise otherwise? Much appreciated.

It is actually a fraudulent listing. That being said if people haven't been bothered to research what Kobe's jersey number was at the time....

Yeah, I know - live and learn. Have contacted the seller to request that my bid be cancelled - I suppose if I were to buy one, might as well get a proper official one.