One of the all-time best yet terrible eBay auctions. So funny.

jaisonline

So earlier today, I'm in a boring meeting and decided to search eBay. I tripped on this auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Star-Wars-Darth-Vader-On-A-Horse-Minifig-Minifigure-/251313366074?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item3a8371a43a

I love it. The pic and description are fabulous.

"Why is Darth Vader on a horse?:
One of our ToyBurg employees was recently looking at a Lord of the Rings LEGO set which contained a Ringwraith (black hood, black cape) on a horse. After looking at it for a moment she was heard to exclaim, "Oh, I didn't know Darth Vader had a horse." So naturally, we couldn't resist creating this listing so someone could own their very own Darth Vader on a horse.
Feature 1: This minifigure has not been used.
Feature 2: Includes everything seen in the picture above. Also includes filler blocks for when the saddle is not in use. Saddle is not included. Darth Vader rides bareback."

• Like 1

I undertand your humor. What was your price :)

It was a while ago... but it was too much, lol.  I tried $500 first just because you see things sell for ridiculous prices online occasionally, then I tried it for $100.  I don't know how to sell my game the way Woods did...

I was bored and messing with my Legos. My 5 year old put Luke's hair on the minifig I got with the summer scene. Totally reminded me of some of the lame dudes at college that always seemed to get the girls. So I made up a listing and threw it up there....my sense of humor is pretty random, so if you don't think it's funny, well then you are wrong. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300944039609?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Okay so it's lame...but you know what? It's really late and the aforementioned five year old will be bouncing on my bed in like 5 hours...

I was bored and messing with my Legos. My 5 year old put Luke's hair on the minifig I got with the summer scene. Totally reminded me of some of the lame dudes at college that always seemed to get the girls. So I made up a listing and threw it up there....my sense of humor is pretty random, so if you don't think it's funny, well then you are wrong. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300944039609?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Okay so it's lame...but you know what? It's really late and the aforementioned five year old will be bouncing on my bed in like 5 hours...

EG, I love this listing. Great job on the description, but you need some better pictures...

Let us know if you sell it.

That is very interesting. Hope it sells.

EG, I love this listing. Great job on the description, but you need some better pictures...

Let us know if you sell it.

Actually I think the photos are perfect just the way they are. They remind me of the Myspace profile selfies taken in the mirror taken my Chets everywhere.