June/July Brickfolio update

Yes, that is an issue.  I also have a lot of older SW sets that have plateaued.  The drop shipping issue is minor and only happens on new sets which can be discounted anyway, so the set data from still available sets is always sketchy until they get retired.

Yes since last November I think I have spent

I fixed a bad listing for the B-wing.  The value went up, but there is still a 30% drop.

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10227-1

Overall, I think you may need to be a little more patient with the Australian data.  The number of sales is MUCH lower than the rest, so it may take a little longer to get a solid data set to find the proper highs and lows.

Ahh awesome thanks for letting us know. I'm not too phased on the 30% drop, but when it was over $200 off I had to go burrowing, thinking there might be some purchases I should be making. I usualy wait until later in the month to collate my portfolio data anyway, so I will wait a week or so and go through it all again. Putting the AU prices into my spreadsheet I am down $3200 this month (damn B-Wing!) but will go over it all late next week.

Thanks for all your effort and help!