What other Lego Sets would you like added to the Brickstore?

Ed Mack I am a huge fan of Lego Creator because you get to build 3 models instead of just 1. By the way I am advertising your website on my youtube channel to show my regret. I just love this website. P.S I have informed brick show about this awesome website with free Lego and they are probably going to make a youtube video and they have 94,835 subscribers!

Both Stephen and Jason from the brickshow are members here, they know of us!

I personally think that Ed (and Jeff)

should change this a little and offer LEGO coupons in values of 20/40/60/80/100 currency for Brickpoints and some special sets like Orthanc, UCS Millenium Falcon ... you know those really rare ones.

And some polybags.

That way anyone could buy off LEGO whatever he/she likes.

I would have to beg for Amazon coupon and print screening that i used it for LEGO because I sadly cannot order (just like some others) from LEGO.com...

The polybags I have listed are what I have.  How can I promise a polybag to someone a year from now?  They change all the time.  Anyway, the STAR WARS Brickmaster sets are all worth 2-3 times what a regular polybag is worth.  Fine, I'll keep the $15 Brickmaster set and give you a $3.99 one.  

I personally think that Ed (and Jeff)

should change this a little and offer LEGO coupons in values of 20/40/60/80/100 currency for Brickpoints and some special sets like Orthanc, UCS Millenium Falcon ... you know those really rare ones.

And some polybags.

That way anyone could buy off LEGO whatever he/she likes.

I would have to beg for Amazon coupon and print screening that i used it for LEGO because I sadly cannot order (just like some others) from LEGO.com...

I changed the title.  We are not going to add hundreds of sets.  It will just be some solid core sets in different themes.  So once we get an idea of what others are looking for we can add a poll to this topic to get feedback on the favorites and add them.

• Like 1

I changed the title.  We are not going to add hundreds of sets.  It will just be some solid core sets in different themes.  So once we get an idea of what others are looking for we can add a poll to this topic to get feedback on the favorites and add them.

Could you add some creator sets if can get them?

We are going to add the following sets to the BrickStore at 10,000 BrickPoints:

• 7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack
  • 7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack
  • 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack
  • 8083  Rebel Trooper Battle Pack

We are going to add the following sets to the BrickStore at 15,000 BrickPoints:

• 31004 Creator Fierce Flyer
  • 31006 Creator Highway Speedster
  • 31007 Creator Power Mech
  • 31009 Creator Small Cottage
  • 5766  Creator Log Cabin

As I stated earlier, if your reach a BrickPoints level and the current sets listed are not of interest, we can try to substitute with another set of equal MSRP value.  Remember, all sets might not be available when you cash in your points, so we will find another set of the same MSRP to swap out...

We are going to add the following sets to the BrickStore at 10,000 BrickPoints:

• 7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack
  • 7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack
  • 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack
  • 8083  Rebel Trooper Battle Pack

We are going to add the following sets to the BrickStore at 15,000 BrickPoints:

• 31004 Creator Fierce Flyer
  • 31006 Creator Highway Speedster
  • 31007 Creator Power Mech
  • 31009 Creator Small Cottage
  • 5766  Creator Log Cabin

As I stated earlier, if your reach a BrickPoints level and the current sets listed are not of interest, we can try to substitute with another set of equal MSRP value.  Remember, all sets might not be available when you cash in your points, so we will find another set of the same MSRP to swap out...

I wonder who u took the battle pack idea from?

On the Brickpoints store, I see that there are only ten UCS B-Wing Starfighters. Here is my suggestion. If and when thos run out on the brickpoints store, you can replace them with the UCS Red Five X-Wing Fighter. It has the same MSRP and almost the same amount of pieces.

Also, I like the idea of the SW Battle Packs on the store.

On the Brickpoints store, I see that there are only ten UCS B-Wing Starfighters. Here is my suggestion. If and when thos run out on the brickpoints store, you can replace them with the UCS Red Five X-Wing Fighter. It has the same MSRP and almost the same amount of pieces.

Also, I like the idea of the SW Battle Packs on the store.

Sorry I see what you are saying, after it runs out.  Well that would be a good problem to have :)  I am sure there will be a suitable replacement.

• Like 1

If people don't want any of the sets on offer maybe try taking one as an "investment" which is the purpose of the site after all, you don't need to like the set personally.  You also may be able to use brickpoints to pay fees for listing items in the upcoming brick classifieds if that is more to your liking. 

• Like 2