What other Lego Sets would you like added to the Brickstore?

Right now, the Brick Store has only a small variety of kits ranging up to 1,000,000 brick points.  Most of those kits are not interesting to me so I created this Topic so all we brickpickers could show what WE want in the Brick Store.

P.S I am saving up for the Lego Minecraft Kit.  Green Thumbs up if you are too!

Right now, the Brick Store has only a small variety of kits ranging up to 1,000,000 brick points.  Most of those kits are not interesting to me so I created this Topic so all we brickpickers could show what WE want in the Brick Store.

You topic title make's it sound like you are one of the owners of the site and that you actually have control of what happens.  I didn't know you created the site?  I think these guys are offerering sets from their own collection as prizes.  I think what they are offerering is rather generous, no?

So you tell us that you don't care for the sets that we posted, ask everyone else what they want, but you don't even say what would be interesting to you that will make it better.

• Like 4

I think you were a bit harsh on the guy :D

I doubt he had bad intents and I see no harm in the topic... just his wording might be slightly off :P

I don't think so.  They made a public statement saying that they are displeased with a very generous program.  How do you think the owners feel when someone states that they don't like the sets they are offering and want people to change the rewards to make it better for them.  Sure the wording was bad, but people need to think before posting.  The title could have been, "Are there other sets you would like to see available in the Brickstore?"  Or they could have just sent a PM to the owners to ask if certain other sets could be added to make it more diverse.

I don't think so.  They made a public statement saying that they are displeased with a very generous program.  How do you think they feel when someone states that they don't like the sets they are offering and want people to change the rewards to make it better for them.  Sure the wording was bad, but people need to think before posting.  The title could have been, "Are there other sets you would like to see available in the Brickstore?"  Or they could have just sent a PM to the owners to ask if certain other sets could be added to make it more diverse.

Sure I 100% agree... just like all those people creating the 4th topic that was discussed should use a search button and think... and people tell me to give them a break.

A mod should just fix the topic name and content to what it trully should be. Wishes of members what they would love or like to see...

nothing more nothing less.

I think you were a bit harsh on the guy :D

I doubt he had bad intents and I see no harm in the topic... just his wording might be slightly off :P

What's wrong with Duplo sets?

Is this why you have the troll award? LOL. I was falling on the floor laughing.

I think anything you all offer is generous as can be. I will take a Lego brick.

I have the Troll award because I am the best Troll on the forum.  I might not always use the ability, but it is there to be called on at any given moment.  A thread like this is amusing to me.  I usually take the high road and will be a little more diplomatic, but in this case, a member with 5 posts telling us what we should do warrants special attention.  

I tried to vary the sets and include ones I thought would be good investments and around for awhile. Jeff and I were going to add some sets anyway.  It is difficult to actually list any set because you never know when it will retire.  Any set on the list might have to be replaced with a comparable in the future.  Jeff and I will work with people if they get enough points for a set.  We would also give out a LEGO Gift Card equal in value to the set or another set of equal value if the current ones don't interest a particular member.  All replacement sets and LEGO Gift Cards will be based on the MSRP of the listed sets.  I hope that explains how we can be flexible with the rewards....

Ed Mack and the owners of this site I am very sorry my wording was off now that i think about it.  I just wanted a place where users could input feedback on kits they want.  I am just an AFOL.  Sorry to everyone i offended. 

• Like 5

Ed Mack and the owners of this site I am very sorry my wording was off now that i think about it.  I just wanted a place where users could input feedback on kits they want.  I am just an AFOL.  Sorry to everyone i offended. 

Apology accepted.  Now what sets would you like to see included?

Tell you what, if you are donating, you can put any set in there you want. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Ed Mack I am a huge fan of Lego Creator because you get to build 3 models instead of just 1.  By the way I am advertising your website on my youtube channel to show my regret.  I just love this website. P.S I have informed brick show about this awesome website with free Lego and they are probably going to make a youtube video and they have 94,835 subscribers!

Ed Mack I am a huge fan of Lego Creator because you get to build 3 models instead of just 1.  By the way I am advertising your website on my youtube channel to show my regret.  I just love this website. P.S I have informed brick show about this awesome website with free Lego and they are probably going to make a youtube video and they have 94,835 subscribers!

Don't worry too much. You apologized and I believe it was an honest mistake in wording, so now join the discussions and start making use of the great tools this site has to offer!

Brickshow already does a "Investments" piece because of this website. 

Tell you what, if you are donating, you can put any set in there you want. :thumbsup:

As this site is free to use, and the fact i can put my collection here to follow the values i think its a great deal!!!!!  also the forums for the most part are helpful and so are the members.

I would have no problem sending a few sets to add as this would be a smalll price to pay for all that we get from this site

p.m. me an adress where to send them and thanks for the great website!!!

I personally think that Ed (and Jeff)

should change this a little and offer LEGO coupons in values of 20/40/60/80/100 currency for Brickpoints and some special sets like Orthanc, UCS Millenium Falcon ... you know those really rare ones.

And some polybags.

That way anyone could buy off LEGO whatever he/she likes.

I would have to beg for Amazon coupon and print screening that i used it for LEGO because I sadly cannot order (just like some others) from LEGO.com...