San Diego Comic-Con 2013

I agree. I've said it before, I don't like it when Lego releases anything that I can't buy at my local store. I'm not a completionist by any means, and if you get a Mr. Gold or NY Yoda I won't hate on you. It's just the elitist attitude that limited toys create, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

It isn't just toys. It is anything. People generally hate us ebayers who score the limited stuff and put it on ebay for high profits. My girlfriend just went through this with some make-up lines that were limited releases and sold out in a heartbeat. Now the only place to get it is on ebay at 400% retail.

There is some unhealthy driving desire for exclusivity. I don't like it either, but when it comes to making money, short supply is your best friend, despite the ugly social environment it can create.

A new 2014 Star Wars set was unveiled at the SDCC today. (It was not for sale or anything.)

Name: AT-AP (All-Terrain Attack Pod)

Number of minifigures: 5

gallery_11254_258_14375.jpg

EDIT: Quote from Brothers Brick. Link: http://www.brothers-brick.com/2013/07/18/lego-star-wars-at-ap-unveiled-at-sdcc-due-out-march-2014-news/

The set includes 717 pieces and will retail for $69.99. It

• 2 weeks later...