San Diego Comic-Con 2013

I'm not going  :resent: but my friend who could care less about LEGO is for the whole weekend! I'm sending her there with a wad of cash, and she said she will try to get me everything LEGO related she possibly can. While she doesn't give a crap about LEGO, she certainly gives a crap shopping and getting exclusive stuff, so I feel like she will do better than I could myself! Here's hoping  :money: !

Lol, I can't believe you guys are buying into this. First, this info hasn't been posted anywhere and you really think these sellers have the inside scoop? That picture isn't legit because it has the original design of the car that isn't even being used for the official LEGO set. Maybe they somehow got the info, but I really doubt it. That disclaimer really says it all. If they weren't just taking a shot in the dark there would be no need for that disclaimer. Couple that with the fact that the SDCC exclusive sets that they sell a limited number of for $40-50 have been Star Wars sets since 2008 and I would say that the chances are slim to none that this is accurate.

• Like 2

What are the best exclusives lego and non-lego to look for there?

I went last year and the only exclusives by Lego were the 4 mini-figs that were given away. I didn't see any set, and by googling i didn't come up with anything either. Like nick said, the Hasbro booth is where the most popular exclusives will be.

Lol, I can't believe you guys are buying into this. First, this info hasn't been posted anywhere and you really think these sellers have the inside scoop? That picture isn't legit because it has the original design of the car that isn't even being used for the official LEGO set. Maybe they somehow got the info, but I really doubt it. That disclaimer really says it all. If they weren't just taking a shot in the dark there would be no need for that disclaimer. Couple that with the fact that the SDCC exclusive sets that they sell a limited number of for $40-50 have been Star Wars sets since 2008 and I would say that the chances are slim to none that this is accurate.

Sanity at last.  There's almost zero chance of that being legit.

Well, I thought the Delorean was going to be a general release.  Since it's a SDCC Exclusive, I'm not worried about getting it.  People will go nuts for this thing.  If I was there, I'd pick up a couple for sure.  Since I'm not going, I'm not even going to  look for it.

Well, I thought the Delorean was going to be a general release.  Since it's a SDCC Exclusive, I'm not worried about getting it.  People will go nuts for this thing.  If I was there, I'd pick up a couple for sure.  Since I'm not going, I'm not even going to  look for it.

Yes, it will be a general release. Sometimes they just put it in a fancy limited edition box for the CC's - plus you get it early.

I went last year and the only exclusives by Lego were the 4 mini-figs that were given away. I didn't see any set, and by googling i didn't come up with anything either. Like nick said, the Hasbro booth is where the most popular exclusives will be.

Last year's SDCC exclusive was the Maul tin with mini Infiltrator.

post-319-0-91379000-1373292878.jpg