Orc Forge or Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape

Which will do better?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Orc Forge or Dynamic Duo

• Orc Forge
    • Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape

I've kicked myself over these two and I bet others have too. With the attention both these sets get I thought they should get a poll on which one to get. Both these sets are $40, both are exclusives to a store and both are in a well known and popular theme. So which one do you like as an investment?

These polls that keep popping up with "Should I buy X or Y?" need to have an option that says "Yes" or "Both". Seriously, these both have their strong suits.

Funhouse has great minifigs.

Orc Forge has direct MOC ties to the largest LOTR set ever.

Both are exclusives and both come from extremely strong franchises. You literally can't lose with either. If you want to know what to get this very second, probably Orc Forge since you're options for grabbing one at the $40.00 price you mention are very quickly flying out the door.

These polls that keep popping up with "Should I buy X or Y?" need to have an option that says "Yes" or "Both". Seriously, these both have their strong suits.

Both are exclusives and both come from extremely strong franchises. You literally can't lose with either. If you want to know what to get this very second, probably Orc Forge since you're options for grabbing one at the $40.00 price you mention are very quickly flying out the door.

I would go with Orcs but I haven't broken my friends cherry yet so... I think it may not be worth much.

I think the people posting polls like this one are a lot like me when i was starting out. If they had the financial means to get both then they probably would. Now that I have Income being generated from my initial stockpiling I don't have a cash flow issue but some may only have 40 bucks to spend and want to get the best investment option. I am not talking down to anyone doing this, as I did it for over a year, buying one set at a time. When I would start a poll like this it was because I only enough money to buy one of them. In reality very few on here can afford to go out and spend large amounts on LEGO even though many here say they do. Basically I'm saying that the "both" option doesn't help much if you only have the money to buy one of them.