SSD for $369 and Best offer

A lot of legitimate sellers on eBay dropship. Its not illegal at all, it becomes a scam when the seller uses a stolen credit card to purchase the items. It is very sad that nothing can really be done about it and that's why its so rampant. The only thing we can do is not purchase the items. Its hard to shy away from deals like this but just think if you do buy you are hurting the people whose credit card info was stolen.

I was able to get a ebay member banned by providing the information on their scam to eBay directly. This included the last 4 of the CC they used and their email address.

My point is, if you are vigilant (and have proof), you can do something about it.

I was able to get a ebay member banned by providing the information on their scam to eBay directly. This included the last 4 of the CC they used and their email address.

My point is, if you are vigilant (and have proof), you can do something about it.

I'm not talking about getting them banned from eBay....that accomplishes nothing, all they will do is move there scams elsewhere. I'm talking about them getting prosecuted.

I'm not talking about getting them banned from eBay....that accomplishes nothing, all they will do is move there scams elsewhere. I'm talking about them getting prosecuted.

Fair enough. For what it is worth, the eBay rep did mention the FBI on the call. She told me to not be surprised if I was contacted by lay enforcement in general. I never was,,