Not exactly what I was expecting....

willy431

ijo2.jpg

0lwz.jpg

fpbb.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Star-Wars-Mini-Millennium-Falcon-7965-/111106832665?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item19de7bb919

At least the price was right! And can't complain about the tissue paper wrapping up a $139 retail set I guess...shipping was free after all.

The pictures don't do this mess justice..it's at least 3x as bad as it looks in those. I am an engineer, and have no idea how they were able to crease almost the entire box! ~80% of the front has a crease going through it--Dutch tape was gone. Replaced with Scottish.

That's a builder for sure. But this could be a win situation for you, if you can get the seller to give you some kind of partial refund. He hung himself with his poor item description and shipping practices and you'll either get your money back or get some kind of additional discount.

It probably was sealed. The sod just shipped it in a paper bag. I could've shipped it more safely with a roll of brown gas station paper towels and some tape.

I should point out, that sticker is a Walmart inventory label. Go find a Walmart that has these on hand, seal it up as best you can, and try to do an even exhchange for a new one at the customer service desk.

At least that's what I would do. Hell, I'd take it to three Walmarts if one would let me change out that unfortunate box.