Just now, Villager Chris said:

Priced at RRP. My choices:

1) Armsweep.

2) Cherrypick best box.

3) Overpay on mortgage instead.

4) "Mr. Manager. Can I help you shift your old stock for a discount?"

Also have lots of JW's 75915 at RRP. 

scooby.gif

I would armsweep that 1 Mystery Machine :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, donbee said:

I got you 374fd92ac1bef2786101cdc08a1de807.jpg

So, do you do the same as what us West Coaters are doing with our Dimension hauls and just getting full cases from the back of the store? I know you guys in the midwest/east coast are pros at this and do it all the time. Will TRU and other places let you do that? This only happened once with me and my 99 cent store Dimensions score. The girl was really nice and brought a bunch of boxes out to start opening and shelving and she said I could just take the cases. That was such a rush. I can't imagine that happening all the time.

• Like 1

So, do you do the same as what us West Coaters are doing with our Dimension hauls and just getting full cases from the back of the store? I know you guys in the midwest/east coast are pros at this and do it all the time. Will TRU and other places let you do that? This only happened once with me and my 99 cent store Dimensions score. The girl was really nice and brought a bunch of boxes out to start opening and shelving and she said I could just take the cases. That was such a rush. I can't imagine that happening all the time.

This happened to me today. Saw a guy pulling two shopping carts of sealed LEGO boxes at the 99 Cent Store. I thought he was an employee bringing out more stock. He was a customer, and the manager was helping him count up his purchase. Buying Dimensions by the case has become the norm in my neighborhood. Looks like this gold Rush is not over yet.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, randrace said:

This happened to me today. Saw a guy pulling two shopping carts of sealed LEGO boxes at the 99 Cent Store. I thought he was an employee bringing out more stock. He was a customer, and the manager was helping him count up his purchase. Buying Dimensions by the case has become the norm in my neighborhood. Looks like this gold Rush is not over yet.

That customer that you saw was lucky to still be able to find some decent ones to purchase. All of my 99 stores in my area don't have any of the good packs. They're all sold out except for the packs that no one wants. 

Just now, brickolodon said:

No worries they will restock soon paitience...

Problem is, is I can't get there first thing in the morning since I work. They usually get cleaned out before I get there in the evening. Friday was a fluke, as I had the day off because of a pupil free day. I'm not complaining though. I'm very happy and thankful with what I have been able to purchase. It's definitely been fun.

• Like 1