What Lego set did you buy today?

All prices after tax 

Walmart (yesterday at 6pm)

5 Creative Towers at $32.10 

Lego Store (today at 8:30am)

1 75054 AT-AT (40% off) $70.61

1 79018 Lonely Mountain (40% off) $83.45

1 Pirates Chess Set (50% off) $32.09

I also bought a few filler sets for my boys, an they gave me 2 Gingerbread Houses and Calendars for spending over $200.

Got at the Lego store at 6 this morning and got 10 sets and 5 Gingerbread Houses. I no these sets have a long way to go, but since I have all of the Exclusives that been out for a long time, its time for me to start getting the newer stuff, and I was surprised when they let me buy all this stuff at the one Lego store, there were alot of other guys buying alot of sets, as for the AT AT they only had a few and since I have plenty I really didn't care. As for the 10 sets I paid $190 each as I used alot of VIP Points.    Ed

3151swh.jpg

• Like 3

Guest brickcrazyhouse
19 minutes ago, emazers said:

Got at the Lego store at 6 this morning and got 10 sets and 5 Gingerbread Houses. I no these sets have a long way to go, but since I have all of the Exclusives that been out for a long time, its time for me to start getting the newer stuff, and I was surprised when they let me buy all this stuff at the one Lego store, there were alot of other guys buying alot of sets, as for the AT AT they only had a few and since I have plenty I really didn't care. As for the 10 sets I paid $190 each as I used alot of VIP Points.    Ed

3151swh.jpg

Annapolis or arundle mills

Guest TabbyBoy

1x 21104 Mars Rover

1x 21109 Exo Suit (From The Entertainer in tatty boxes for £9.99 so I bought all 10)

1x 21110 Research Institute

1x 10211 Grand Emporium (opened but sealed bags)

1x 10226 Sopwith Camel

1x Top Gear STIG

1x Holiday Train

1x Gingerbread House

1x VW T1 promo

For £500 cash to the same guy.

Guest TabbyBoy
3 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

1x 21104 Mars Rover

1x 21109 Exo Suit (From The Entertainer in tatty boxes for £9.99 so I bought all 10)

1x 21110 Research Institute

1x 10211 Grand Emporium (opened but sealed bags)

1x 10226 Sopwith Camel

1x Top Gear STIG

1x Holiday Train

1x Gingerbread House

1x VW T1 promo

For £500 cash to the same guy.

Sorry, wrong thread. Mods, please move to selling, thanks!

I went to the Lego B&M store to buy AT-AT or pirates Chess but both were sold out, but I found one last Red 5 which was inside the counter of the cashier area.  I asked if they were holding it for someone but they said no and that it was their last one. I bought it and they gave me two Gingerbread houses because I brought my two kids with me and because the total was over $200. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, buidee said:

I went to the Lego B&M store to buy AT-AT or pirates Chess but both were sold out, but I found one last Red 5 which was inside the counter of the cashier area.  I asked if they were holding it for someone but they said no and that it was their last one. I bought it and they gave me two Gingerbread houses because I brought my two kids with me and because the total was over $200. 

Nice score!  Can I borrow your kids next time I go to the LEGO store?  I got the evil eye last time I bought two Orthancs and two Red Fives when my son was with me.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Nice score!  Can I borrow your kids next time I go to the LEGO store?  I got the evil eye last time I bought two Orthancs and two Red Fives when my son was with me.

there use to be cool people working at my local Lego store... but you are right... they all were replaced by these types of people.