What Lego set did you buy today?

Found another The Ghost at a local B&N, RRP - 10% member. Went by a closing KMart and picked up Friends Rafting, Frozen Sleigh Ride, and Elves' Skyra Castle all for 40% off plus was able to use a SYW $10 off. Could've arm swept multiples of each, but I haven't fallen down this rabbit hole far enough yet to start arm sweeping.

But if you're an arm-sweeper who's anywhere near Jacksonville, FL, hit up the San Jose Blvd KMart. And PM me, because I'd like to meet a fellow Lego-fiend locally that I could talk to about Lego without getting a glazed look like I get from anyone I mention this hobby to, while they contemplate why a 41 yo man is talking to them about toys.

Edited by TigerEyez
  • Like 2

#1 TRU.COM 20% off sale + TRU discounted GC = $88

75101 LEGO Star Wars First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter

75136 LEGO Star Wars Droid Escape Pod

75139 LEGO Star Wars Battle on Takodana

#2 Amazon Warehouse Deals, Used like new, sealed, damaged box = $104

75105 LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon

#3 TRU discounted GC + 20% off coupon = $89

75157 LEGO Star Wars CPT Rex's  AT-TE

Free LEGO City Polybag

#4 Ebay flash sale $15 coupon = $76

21031 LEGO Architecture Burj Khalifa

75093 LEGO Star Wars Final Duel

Picked up a CL lot from RI for $550 the other day which had a complete Town Hall as the main selling point. So far sorting the 75+ lbs or so it has about 30% non lego. 100+ minifigures I'd guess. Lots of instructions too. I'm now pulling out a 6211 and a 7665. Here are some pictures. Top two are the ones they had built. The bulk is a horrible mess of pieces. I'll sell it off after cherry picking.

20160623_183923_resized.jpg

20160623_183848_resized.jpg

20160623_183757_resized.jpg

Edited by MarleyMoose
  • Like 6

On June 26, 2016 at 2:17 AM, MarleyMoose said:

Picked up a CL lot from RI for $550 the other day which had a complete Town Hall as the main selling point. So far sorting the 75+ lbs or so it has about 30% non lego. 100+ minifigures I'd guess. Lots of instructions too. I'm now pulling out a 6211 and a 7665. Here are some pictures. Top two are the ones they had built. The bulk is a horrible mess of pieces. I'll sell it off after cherry picking.

20160623_183923_resized.jpg

20160623_183848_resized.jpg

20160623_183757_resized.jpg

Nice haul. Looks like a Summer Riding Camp is in there too based on the white corral.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

Nice haul. Looks like a Summer Riding Camp is in there too based on the white corral.

You can see all the separate buildings from Summer Riding Camp from above in the top photo :) Nice find as that sets goes for >$100 used AFAIK.

• Like 1

Death Star 10188 on eBay for...well, let's just say a tolerable markup over RRP. Comes in the original shipping box from Lego, so there's that. My dark ages unfortunately spanned the entire time that this set was available at stores, so it was this way or no way. This one is for my personal use. I now have DS, SC, EV, IST, and a few smaller sets in the pile to build!

I thought about waiting until the new rumored Death Star comes out later this year, but part of me is really afraid that it's going to turn out to be Starkiller Base- ugh! 

Edited by scrappyJedi
  • Like 3