What Lego set did you buy today?

Went to B&****** to get R2D2 with Kids Club Coupon, but they had no Lego Star Wars anywhere! Picked up Robie House instead for ~$135 after tax + $13.50 free groceries for buying gift cards first. Counted 28 available BIN on eBay. At least half that total was sold via BIN >$200 in March. I will buy more.

I sold a crushed robie house two weeks ago for $215

How many people actually find Lego at Tjmaxx?  I never shop there but I might have to add it to one of my stops. 

I have found some Lego sets there sometimes, but not very often. The sets I find are usually sets that no one else wants which is why I find some at really cheap price.

It was a tax free kind of weekend in Oregon and that is always a plus.

2 SSD for $403 CDN so $355usd. It helped exchanging Canadian money at par earlier this week.

1 PS

Ghost train used for $35 on CL.

Camper van for $90, also on CL. my girlfriend spent Saturdqy evening trying to get it autographed.

Lastly, on Sunday - we stopped at a Kmart in WA and saw a rack of stagecoaches at $30 with no discount tags. They ring up at $15.40 each then I have surprise points and bonus points from previous excursions so each of my coaches ended up at $8.30 after tax and silly K-mart gave me another $10 in bonus points. It feels like stealing... or a birthday gift from Kmart every month.

I left 5 there if you a PNW buyer (ask, I am sleepy). This Kmart also has 2 rancor pits at 25% off.

Ex astris, scientia.

• Like 1

Dolphin Cruise and Daily Bugle from Kmart. I paid $51 total after cashing in points and gift card. Plus used a coupon and got $20 in points for my next order. I really hate dealing with Kmart but with insane deals like this it makes it tough to pass up.

• Like 1

Bought 16 Witch Head polybags from EBay for $21.50 shipped. I'm not sure why? It sounded like a decent deal and the bricks are well worth that, if nothing.

Haha. They got me a few months ago. Bought about 60 for around same cost each. Gonna brick link some, sell some around Halloween and save some as a freebie with haunted houses/VC

• Like 1

Bought 16 Witch Head polybags from EBay for $21.50 shipped.  I'm not sure why? It sounded like a decent deal and the bricks are well worth that, if nothing.

Wow, that`s cheap! Like, dirt cheap. Nice!

Was I stupid???  I got a Quinjet for $49 and a Superman vs. Power Armor Lex for $18 from Target. 

I certainly don`t think so. That`s quite good for Quinjet, and Power Lex, well $18 is nothing to complain about. Nice score!

I finally bought the last two remaining Hive Crawlers for $12 each at Walmart.  I saw him discounted to $40, then $35 and finally at $12 each today, I figured I could at least give them away for birthday presents.  I also picked up a Castle Gold Getaway for $7 at Walmart. 

Bought 16 Witch Head polybags from EBay for $21.50 shipped.  I'm not sure why? It sounded like a decent deal and the bricks are well worth that, if nothing.

Haha. They got me a few months ago. Bought about 60 for around same cost each. Gonna brick link some, sell some around Halloween and save some as a freebie with haunted houses/VC

Yeah, the worst that can come out of this is I can give some away at my son's school or church for Halloween.

Bought 16 Witch Head polybags from EBay for $21.50 shipped. I'm not sure why? It sounded like a decent deal and the bricks are well worth that, if nothing.

One of the girls at TRU handed me over 20 of these after a LEGO build they had last October and told me just to take them because they had a ton left over. This was just one store. I can't imagine the rest of the country.

Five used IJ sets from CL - Crystall Skull Temple, Motorcycle Chase, River Chase, Lost Tomb and Race for Stolen Treasure - 100% complete.

Love the IJ sets - I missed them in my dark ages so when I got back in the game, I've been buying them up off eBay and bricklink. I have all of them I think now that I got Peril in Peru last week!! I'll have to recheck the set list to be sure...

--------------------

Visit my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/mo-state-bricks

• Like 1

Just ordered a Parisian Restaurant with double VIP points for my own collection. Hopefully I'll get it in a few days and build it this weekend.

And, a Lego Movie Creative Ambush. Kind of hoped I'd be able to get this set at a bigger discount, but it's not being sold by regular stores or Amazon in Europe as far as I can tell.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Brickpicker

• Like 1

Just ordered a Parisian Restaurant with double VIP points for my own collection. Hopefully I'll get it in a few days and build it this weekend.

And, a Lego Movie Creative Ambush. Kind of hoped I'd be able to get this set at a bigger discount, but it's not being sold by regular stores or Amazon in Europe as far as I can tell.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Brickpicker

Do you mean the 70813? I haven't seen this one around in regular shops either. Neither on amazon. So I guess you made a great move. This could well be become the new zombies. I will order at least one as well soon.