Happy Father's Day!

TheOrcKing

My well wishes to fellow fathers today, and for the teens on the site, make sure to tell your Dad he's a good guy (assuming he is).

That video was great. I especially liked when Luke laughed at Darth with the cotton candy on his mouth.

My woman gave me this for my Father's Day:

It's an image I did earlier this year (of the mecha pictured), that I did for a "for fun" propaganda thread on the Mobile Frame Hangar forums, the primary forums for Mobile Frame Zero.

You certainly love your Mobile Frame Zero!  :)

Hey TOK, what relation does Father's Day have to SW besides the video!?!  Shouldn't this be under another forum theme?

It's only here because of the video content itself. Otherwise it would have gone into the "Odds & Ends" category as usual. Besides, Star Wars seems to be the very theme that got Ed into investing and eventually this site to begin with so why not? :)

Happy Father's Day to all!

Merry....wait....wrong holiday.... :lol:

You certainly love your Mobile Frame Zero! :)

And he should; it's awesome. I just don't get why the "Zero", the designs are anything but a 'zero'.

• 11 months later...

With Father's Day coming up...any members have good stories or ideas on fitting in Lego with your kid(s) or dads?  Maybe a surprise gift or MOC?  I think most of us dad's just want some free time or to play golf/hang out with the guys/bbq etc :) 

My 4.5yr old son is VERY excited about finally opening the Grand Emporium to build this weekend - he's counting down the days.  Figured since he's still young nice to have some memories/pics of us building together since he enjoys Lego a lot.  Up until now the largest set we've built was only the Weathertop which is smallish so the GE will be a big challenge.  I preempted my son by saying it's going to take us a week to build this thing...no rush, we'll do a few pages every day.  His reaction was 'I want to build everything!' 

• Like 3

I told my five boys we could build Benny's Spaceship if they behaved the rest of the week.  I bet I cave in on Sunday regardless of how they behave.  SPACESHIP!! SPACESHIP!! SPACESHIP!!

5 boys?!  wow. 

I'm caving in Friday :)  My son asked last night if we can just open the box to see the instructions but not the bags haha.   

• Like 1

My new son is only 4 months old.  A good friend/coworker bought us a shirt when he was born that said:

"My father was waiting for me to play Lego"  It has been a long journey to find him (adoption). 

Got all teary eyed just typing this out.

This is my first fathers day! 

WOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOO!

• Like 7

My new son is only 4 months old.  A good friend/coworker bought us a shirt when he was born that said:

"My father was waiting for me to play Lego"  It has been a long journey to find him (adoption). 

WOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOO!

This is my first father's day as well.  I've had stepkids for the last couple of years but they go to their dad's for father's day weekend.  My little guy isn't of building age yet, but as soon as he's old enough we'll be cracking open some modulars.

WOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOO!

Awesome, and congrats!  Our son is adopted as well.  I know what you mean when you say "long journey." lol

I bought myself Ecto-1 and the Sea Cow for Father's Day.  I built Ecto-1 this week, and I'm thinking/hoping that I'll be able to get to the Sea Cow starting this weekend. My 6 year old daughter will give me a hand building it.  (Ecto-1 was all about me).  The 2 year old...not so much.

• TheOrcKing changed the title to Happy Father's Day!