New Feature: Brickpicker Community Blogs

Does each little 'status' if you will, need to be approved before it can be posted?  I'm not talking about contest material.

As I understand, yes for a "personal blog" entry.  If you're talking about your profile feed, I don't believe you need any change to this approved.

As I understand, yes for a "personal blog" entry.  If you're talking about your profile feed, I don't believe you need any change to this approved.

Yes, all personal blog entries need our approval.  Jeff is checking into a couple of things about the blog notifications to us so we can respond quicker.

Jeff, I'm runnint into an issue when writing some blog articles. As soon as I insert an image and select "centered" alignment for it, the rest of the article text stays centered even if I go ahead an change it to "Align left". It looks ok when I'm writing, but as soon as I hit preview or save draft it goes back to centered.

When it comes time to need to fix bits like that, sometimes you have to go into "plain text" mode of the editor by clicking the little light switch icon in the top left corner. It will look a lot like the older forum format where you can see all the odd bits of code like.

I'm centered text!
 or Look at me, I'm bold!
Try and find out where the code brackets start and end.

(Why the heck are there those psychadelic colors? Groovy....)

• Like 1

When it comes time to need to fix bits like that, sometimes you have to go into "plain text" mode of the editor by clicking the little light switch icon in the top left corner. It will look a lot like the older forum format where you can see all the odd bits of code like.

I'm centered text!
 or Look at me, I'm bold!
Try and find out where the code brackets start and end.(Why the heck are there those psychadelic colors? Groovy....)

That worked. Thanks a lot!!!