Brickpoints?

Hey, Orc King lets not do the minus 1000 points for that...  I accidentally did it to one of mine just to see what it did when it first came out..

I wasn't suggesting to actually take away points for it let alone that many; just giving Stephen a hard time as usual. :onthequiet:

That was perfect! Those cartoons may have been the craziest things ever but are still super funny!

I agree. The system of "likes & dislikes" is a matter of opinion and no one should be punished for voicing their own. Going with what you said, actual punishment should be reserved for those that get way out of hand with a 'holier than thou' sort of attitude; not for a simple and calm "I disagree" statement.

I agree. The system of "likes & dislikes" is a matter of opinion and no one should be punished for voicing their own. Going with what you said, actual punishment should be reserved for those that get way out of hand with a 'holier than thou' sort of attitude; not for a simple and calm "I disagree" statement.

New awards: HolierthanThou - symbol darth maul with a halo :P

I was just trying to be funny and wrote first image that came to my mind. On second thoughts Darth Vader with a halo might be a better symbol since he was obviously the last word in starwars (or risk force choke)

Darth Vader or a Stormtrooper with a halo would be best.

Some ideas on the arrows: brickpoints should be awarded based on sum totals e.***. Two ups and one down = one up.

Also, I got negative feedback once for a "+1" post. Fair enough, but I see that it's anonymous. I'm not gonna be scouring my profile for members to hate lol, but if we're in the heat of a debate, I'd like to know who disagrees with me, right?

And I hate to even bring it up: right now the arrows aren't functioning. I click it, the screen hiccups, and nothing changes. I know, you'll get to it, but hey: if you don't know there's a problem, you can't fix it :)

EDIT: of course, 5 seconds after I posted this I tried the arrows again, and ta-da they work.