White Boba Fett! Starting to sky rocket.

tigereyes5811

As far as I know, the original BF armor (when they were filming) was all white. The only colored it later, beacuse of the white clones. I think his white armor was supposed to be some kind of ''super trooper'' armor, but when his character evolved, they wanted him to be recognisable from all the other clones, ergo, colored classic armor.

As far as I know, the original BF armor (when they were filming) was all white. The only colored it later, beacuse of the white clones. I think his white armor was supposed to be some kind of ''super trooper'' armor, but when his character evolved, they wanted him to be recognisable from all the other clones, ergo, colored classic armor.

In other words, he never had white armor in the movies ;)

In other words, he never had white armor in the movies ;)

He never had white armor in the movies, but there are a couple pre-production shots of white boba fett armor.

Yep, it was his prototype test shot armor, before they started coloring the gear for filming.

I consider myself a SW fan but not a fanatic........can someone please explain to me when BF wore white armor? Or is this something TLG made up?

Fett was designed with all white armor by Ralph McQuarrie.  Wasn't in the movies of course, but I still think it's cool.  I love the concept design stuff.  Interestingly, there were two helmet designs sketched -- and one of these designs was used in a Clone Wars series episode, as sort of an "easter egg" for fans.

• 1 month later...
Guest eightbrick

I consider myself a SW fan but not a fanatic........can someone please explain to me when BF wore white armor? Or is this something TLG made up?

I Boba Fett's armour turned white when he was in the sarlacc, bathing in monster juice. Maybe he accidently shot the sarlacc's milk gland with one of his fifteen hidden-knee-rockets.  :laugh:

• 3 months later...