BrickPicker Convention

LOL...I thought you can't film demons and devils??? :lol: Wait, I thought you couldn't photograph spectres and vampires?

(Part of that never made much sense. I can kind of get ghosts not being able to be filmed but why not vampires?)

Anyway, this would be pretty awesome but certainly would be wierd seeing everyone in the flesh and tricky finding a 'sweet spot' for us all. It might be easier for members to get some webcams and hold an online event or something. I wander what everyone would talk about though? We pretty much do that everyday right here. I'd hate to fly out somewhere and just end up still talkin' shop as it were.

That's actually not a bad idea OrcKing. It would be really weird seeing what the people behind the avatars look like. That's probably why the Mack's put that profile picture thing nobody uses on here. :)

LOL...I thought you can't film demons and devils??? :lol: Wait, I thought you couldn't photograph spectres and vampires?

(Part of that never made much sense. I can kind of get ghosts not being able to be filmed but why not vampires?)

Anyway, this would be pretty awesome but certainly would be wierd seeing everyone in the flesh and tricky finding a 'sweet spot' for us all. It might be easier for members to get some webcams and hold an online event or something. I wander what everyone would talk about though? We pretty much do that everyday right here. I'd hate to fly out somewhere and just end up still talkin' shop as it were.

That's actually not a bad idea OrcKing. It would be really weird seeing what the people behind the avatars look like. That's probably why the Mack's put that profile picture thing nobody uses on here. :)

Except arock68... I may just put a pic up though...

Except arock68... I may just put a pic up though...

Do it!!!! Dunkers needs to put his picture on here as well.

Guest eightbrick

Perhaps a online brickswap in a special area of brick classifieds once it opens combined with a video conference for us cheapos?

• 3 weeks later...

One of the Facebook comments from the USA Today article:

LOL.....I knew someone would be butthurt and post something like this. You Lego investors are pure evil! ;-)

I've had someone say something similar to me b/c I bought out all the TMNT sets...  "You're ruining some kid's Christmas"

I said  "No, some kid is still getting this is going to be just as happy as yours.  The only difference is I help create jobs at ebay, the Post Office, the company that makes shipping boxes, the place that sells labels I print on, the place that sells ink for me to print with, the oil companies b/c I have to drive to the Post Office..."  She had walked away at this point.

• Like 1